Chapter 10-Fesitval

-Time Skip-

Dabi's POV-

"Morning." I said, as I entered the bar. I saw Toga sitting in the couch watching the news and Tomura sitting at the bar.
"Morning." Tomura replied, his voice sounding grim.
"Dabi-Kun! Tomu-kun said we can go to the festival that's in town today!" Toga informed me excitedly, I smiled and nodded, walking over to Tomura.
"So when are we leaving to go the festival?" I asked, Tomura seemed to be deep in thought.
"Tomura you're doing it again." I said, nudging his shoulder.
"Right sorry. What was your question?" Tomura asked, snapping out of thought.
"When are we going to that festival?" I questioned, Tomura shrugged.
"In an hour or so." He answered, getting up and heading to his room. Eventually we all got ready and started to head out.
"Tomu-chan did you lock up Nomu's crate?" Toga asked, Tomura simply nodded.
"Wait Chan? What happened to Kun?" I asked, Toga shrugged and continued skipping down to street. Tomura took some pills out from his pocket.
"Tomura." I said, grabbing his attention.
"Calm down its just the pills for my depression and anxiety." He stated, I nodded still unsure. I hated seeing Tomura swallow pills, even if it was pain reliever for headaches, I've just always hated it.

-Le Time Skip-

"Tomu-channnnn! I'm hungry." Toga stated, Tomura nodded and lead us to a concession stand.
"I want hotdog." I said simply, Toga looked at me and giggled.
"Dabi your gay is showing." She and Tomura laughed. I rolled my eyes and giggled a little too. I haven't seen Tomura laugh like that in a long time.
"Next!" The person at the concession stand called out.
"1 hot dog, pink cotton candy and 2 sodas." Tomura said the guy nodded.
"Add another hotdog." I said, noticing Tomura ordered nothing for himself.
"All right that rings up to $15." The guy said looking up at us.
"No it doesn't." I said kindly.
"It rings up to $0" Toga chimed in.
"Well I mean unless you don't like your wife." Tomura stated, the guy nodded slowly.
"Okay $0 it is." He said, handing us 2 hotdogs, cotton candy and 2 sodas.
"Bye motherfucker." I said, walking off to a table with Tomura and Toga.
"Here's your hotdogs Dabi." Tomura began handing me 2 hotdogs.
"The other one is for you stupid." I stated, giving him one of the hotdogs.
"You're gonna make me eat that aren't you?" Tomura asked, I nodded in response.
"You need to stop starving yourself." Toga added, grabbing her cotton candy.
"I don't starve myself." Tomura argued, I looked at with a 'don't bullshit me' look and he shut up.

-471 words-
That moment you want to make a happy chapter for once and it turns out like crap.*finger guns*
                    -Kitten