Chapter 9- Execution

Shigaraki's POV-

I eventually completely calmed down from the whole Paki situation. Dabi dropped me off in my room, leaving me to sleep. I fell into a restless sleep. I awoke to the sound of a gunshot, I shot out of bed heading to the bar. I saw Kurogiri being taken away by pros, I tried to scream out to stop them but I couldn't. I couldn't make words, so I just watched as the only parent that I have ever known be taken away. The pros left with the last of my family. I fell to the ground crying and screaming for Kurogiri. I heard a door behind me open but I just ignored it. I felt strong arms embrace me, the voice from the source of the arms spoke words that my brain muffled out. The world began to appear blurry, as everything lost its purpose. My tears began to dry and I began to gain sense of reality again. I looked up to see Dabi hugging me tightly and looking concerned.
"Tomura, What happened?" Dabi asked, I looked at him unable to make words. Knowing that Kurogiri was like a second mother to him too.
"Kurogiri.. He-..uh..The p-pros took...him a-away." I stuttered out, tears fell from Dabi's turquoise eyes.
"I'm so sorry." I said, Dabi shook his head.
"Don't be its not your fault." Dabi stated, obviously trying to hold back a river of tears.

-Time Skip-

It's been a few months since Kurogiri got captured and it's been hard but I've gotten through it. I sat on the couch, turning on the tv after making some coffee.
'Famous villain Kurogiri has been sentenced to execution' The tv began, I felt my heart drop in my chest.
"Morning. What's on the news today?" Dabi asked as he entered the room, I pulled him down onto the couch.
"What the fu-"
'Here it is.' The tv continued, showing Kurogiri in his human form(in this story Kurogiri has a human form where he's not mist.)
They brought him over to a noose, I watched as tears ran down my face. There he hung, his motionless body looking so pure yet saddened.
"Kurogiri no!" I yelled, life once again loosing its purpose.

He's gone

Forever

Bye Kurogiri

I'll miss you

-388 words-