Chapter 13: The undead...

Night 6

"Oh...what's this?"

"You'll soon find out..." Liam said as he sat down before her.

Valentina quickly placed her fingers on the cloche (FYI it's the thing that covers dishes, you see it often in movies and stuff...), when suddenly Liam grabbed her hand and stopped her. Valentina seemed shocked.

"It's cold..."

"You'll find out why..." Liam said as he lifted up a smirk.

Silence. Valentina looked down, while her husband was glaring at her with his icy cold eyes. Valentina stayed frozen before lifting her head up and smiled at Liam.

"You know I love you right..." Liam said.

"Of course..."

"Then...do you love me too?..."

"Of course I do!-" Valentina sat back, as she froze by the scary expression Liam was wearing. His smile disappeared, in a blink of an eye! It was as, as though he was possessed by the devil.

"Wait..." Valentina said in fright. "Don't tell me... something bad is gonna happen again..."

"...Why?..." Liam whispered very quietly, Valentina couldn't hear what he said.

"Why...Why. ..Why. ..Why. .Why?! Why?! WHY DID YOU KILL ME?!!!"

Liam yelled as he stood and slammed his palm against the table, which caused Valentina to shake back in fear.

"What?... What are you talking about?!-" Valentina gasped at her sudden realisation...

The casket she chose...

"Never mind...." He said then sat back down.

"Listen... I just wanted you to love me... alot more than you do now..." Liam said in a calm and relaxed tone.

"What?... but I do love you..."

Valentina looked at him in confusion..., Liam's eyes weren't fixated on her...but behind her...

"You know, you shouldn't lie... Because he's right behind you..." Liam whispers into the deadly silence.

Valentina looked shocked, her blank blue eyes, opened up wide.

"Who's behind me?" She asks right before she turns over her shoulder to see if they're was someone standing there in the darkness.

However...no one was there.

"Are you messing with me?..."

Liam looked at her seriously. He wasn't making anything up. However, when Valentina turned back, out of curiosity, there was no one standing there. Valentina looked back at Liam with a devastating face.

"Why don't we...start eating...?" Liam says with a deadly smirk as he leans over to lift the cloche.

That's when she saw it...what was hidden on that plate...

On the plate, poured dark crimson blood... The dish being served was Liam's head...

The head was faced towards Valentina. It's eyes seemed to be ripped out of the sockets and a knife penetrated through the skulls crown.

Valentina screamed aback. The fell off her chair and stared at the deceased head of her husbands, then she looked at the man behind the table.
Who's real?... Who's the fake?...

Liam stood up from his chair and looked up. He made no eye contact with Valentina.

"I did what you asked me... Now bring me back to life..." Liam said.

Valentina slowly looked up and behind her was the same man she saw in that same nightmare.

He looked down at her with a wicked smile, there was joy in that smile but murder in his mind.

"It was your choice... Valentina. I hope you liked your gift..."

The man grabbed a dark black scythe, which appeared in his hands and lifted it up above his head.

"Now it's your turn!"

Slash!
.
.
.
.
.
"Request me your last wish... I'll grant it."

"Can we please not die after these seven days?"

"Is that what you wish for?..."

"Yes.."

"That's it...nothing else..."

"I thought it could be only one wish...?"

"Anything you desire..."

"Then... There is one thing..."

"Proceed with anything you desire..."

"I want peace and happiness... Not for myself... But for the people I love..."

"Even if you suffered through hardships...you want Valentina and Emma to remain happy no matter what?..."

"Yes... I don't care what happens to me..."

"Then... What if I take your happiness away now?..." The little boy said mysteriously. Suddenly he transformed into a young man, he had black hair and dark red eyes, he no longer wore that pure white robe, instead that garment was shredded into pieces and the man was wearing a funeral attire.

"What?..." Liam looked at him awe.

"What if I stole your happiness away from you now?!...What would you do?.."

"There's no way... as long as I love Valentina...and she'll always be with me... I'll always remain happy no matter what you do..."

"My lord! You're really in love with her arn't ya?!" The man said mockingly.

"Well watch out... I'll make sure to eat the love that she has inside her heart... So no matter how long you'll continue to love her... She'll never love you...!"

"I don't care... You promised my desires... Make them come true and I'll show you how much I will love her."

"Oh! But what are you gonna do if she falls for me?!"

"Why would fall for you? You're death!"

"And are you telling me that DEATH DOESN'T DESERVED TO BE LOVED?!!"

The man turned his back, trying to calm himself down, but he clicked his tongue then turned back to Liam.

"I'll show you! If she confesses that she values death! Then she is all yours! I'll stop this f*cking game and you guys can live peacefully! Just like you wanted!... BUT! If she doesn't value me! Then I'll do something horrible to her! That you will regret falling in love with her!"

The man yelled then disappeared into the fog.