Epilogue

Hello! Azu chan here! This book is a great accomplishment for me, even though only a few people actually read it, I'm very happy.

Thanks to u guys!

@aarya_wanderer
@Crazycat1284
@Maxe-Tahawi

Thx for the support!

How did the story start and why?

Well, the beginning didn't actually start from the first chapter. I might have to explain it an extra chapter. However, this has been mentioned, twice. That Valentina had a series of dreams in one night, where she woke up 7 times. Each dream she had was one night of what happened. I hope that makes sense.

Valentina mentions in the first chapter about this premonition and she slowly starts to remember the rest of her dreams as the story progress.

Why did it start?.... Well... I actually have no idea. The whole idea of premonitions and dreams first came to mind, because I have a lot of dreams with hidden meanings behind them. But I really don't have a straight forward answer for this.

I guess the story had to start from somewhere...

What was the reason why the devil fell for Valentina?

The devil is just a creature, who defies god. We all know that. However, he didn't actually liked her in that way... it was lust and greed. Valentina prayed to god for her ambitions to come back to her, but the devil interfered and wanted to act like god to over power her. That was mainly the beginning part of the reason... However afterwards... The devil (the king) wanted a queen to fill up the hole in his heart. That way, he will have more power over god.

Why did Valentina lose inspiration in the first place?

Well, Valentina had a job to paint and she would sell them. However, she stopped since she was 5 months pregnant with Emma. She always had the desire to paint the last 7 Canvases that were in here room, but she never got to paint.