Chapter 10

I'm sorry everyone! The past couple updates have been nothing but fillers but this chapter is the good part do if you've stuck around, thank you so much!!!! Enjoy!

..........
"Wesley Easly! Get your ass in here right now." Wes, who had immediately ran to his room the moment he got into the house, reluctantly sulked down the hallway to Harry's master bedroom.

"Yes sir?" He said in a fake cheerful voice. Sure, he probably shouldn't be having an attitude when his ass was minutes away from being set on fire, but who cares?

"I'd watch it if I were you. Sit on the bed." Harry slid his belt from the loops and Wes's eyes widened on fear as he listened to his brother. Harry merely glanced at Wes before walking to his closet and placing the belt on a loop.

Wes let out a shaky breath he had no idea he was holding and relaxed on the bed. However, he tensed up quickly when he saw the paddle in his brothers hand as he came back from the closet.

"That... that isn't really... really fair, Harry!" He protested.

"Oh, really?" He said giving him an unimpressed look, "Enlighten me. How is it not fair?"

"I didn't do anything except run a little behind today. That was it! Literally. You can't punish me for some stupid shi- stuff like that."

"Oh, I can't? And why not?"

"I just told you!"

"Wes, you were being irresponsible and disrespectful by not waking up Alex and not getting your things ready on time. You're lucky I didn't hear anything from your teachers because I might have used the belt on you."

"But I got all of my stuff done. I ran a little behind. A small, teeny, tiny amount. And here you go making a big deal out of something insignificant."

"Oh, so your saying my punishing you is me making a mountain out of a molehill? Is that what were going for here?"

"Who are you supposed to be? Lemony freaking Snicket? It's not halloween, act your age!"

"My age is twenty-five and I'm taking care of you!"

"Spanking me isn't taking care of me! Your supposed to be my brother, not my fucking father!" Wes said sharply.

"If I was your father I'd be beating you right now! Slapping you across the face and giving you a bloody nose and a black eye! If I was your father I wouldn't care that I hurt you, I'd merely just tell you to go take care of the toddlers I don't give a fuck about.

"If I was your father I'd make you run laps around the block until you couldn't take another goddamn step and then I'd make you cook a three course meal without water while you bottle fed a one year-old!

"I'm not you father, Wes. This is a spanking. With a paddle, yes, but a spanking. I'm not abusing you! I never have, and I never will."

"Well your not my brother either! So if your not my dad and not my brother, what the Hell are you then? Riddle me that, Harrison."

Harry sighed, realizing he wasn't getting anywhere with the boy in front of him.

"Let's take a step back, shall we?" He said regaining composure.

"What are you, some British monk? 'Shall we?'"

"Fine, you don't want to talk? So be it. Bend over the bed!" He said sternly expecting a fight. His eyes widened in surprise when the teen complex and turned over, pulling his pants down without the older of the two having to tell him.

He placed the paddle on the boys boxer covered bottom. It was about four inches wide and twelve inches long with a handle also about four inches. It had holes in it as it prevented air resistance and made it easier to bring down hard, heavy swats.

Raising it up above his head, he made sure he let out all of his anger before bringing down the first hit. This was a punishment, not a beating.

He was Harry, not their father.

He watched closely as his little brother lurched forward from the impact of the paddle.

"I want you to count them. You've been rude today and-"

"Are you fucking serious? That isn't fair, Harry!"

"And it looks like you'll be getting three extra at the end for cursing. Now as I was saying-"

"Fuck you!" Wes was trying to get up from the bed but republished him down and then put the paddle on the center of his back, holding him in place.

"And now we're up to five extra totaling you for nineteen smacks of the paddle." He said in a commercialized voice. "I'd say the number one if I were you Wes."

"One." Wes said quiet as a mouse. Harry nodded and have him another smack, much harder than the first, getting back at him for his previous behavior.

"Two." Wes had again lurched forward but other than that hadn't shown any other signs of pain. All in good time. He realized he needed to rap it up because he was sure Ollie and Alex were expecting some sort of snack.

He raised the paddle five times more, pausing in between so that Wes could count and by number seven, Wes was showing signs of pain.

As Harry lifted and landed smack number eight, he watched as Wes tensed before the smack and winced afterword. He was happy something was getting through to the boy. Two smacks later and they've reached the tenth hit, meaning it was mid-spanking lecture time.

"Why are we in this position Wesley Donald Easly?"

"I honestly don't know."

Smack!

"Ow! Harry!"

"Ahem."

"Eleven." Wes said in a small, shaking voice.

"Good, now answer my question. Think long and hard, I'll wait!"

"Because I was disrespectful and careless this morning."

"Almost. You mean to say, 'because I was watching tv at four o'clock in the morning and was too lazy to wake up the sleeping child right across from my room.'"

"How did you know?"

"I know everything."

"No you don't..." Wes muttered. He didn't know that they, or at least Wes, no longer saw him as a brother but as a father, and a strict one at that. Never doing anything with them except punishment and yelling at them to complete chores.

And with this new kid, Alex, things were just going to be worse. Even Ollie was realizing. The only way for Harry to notice them, it seemed was to act out of the ordinary. Lucky for Ollie, out of the ordinary was being good. And that was easy.

"Wesley Easley. Do we need to start over?"

"What! No!"

"What number are we on?"

"Th... thirteen? No! Twelve! I meant twelve."

"Good." And with that, he finished up the spanking, unaware that his baby brother was silently crying across his lap.

"You're all done, ready to get up?" When the boys were younger he would hug them and then they'd stay and cuddle for hours after a spanking.

But all Wes did was give him an angry glare, pull up his pants and walk out.

The thing that bothered Harry the most though, was the fact that

he didn't even bother to slam the door.