1: Celibate

"Get those documents immediately on my table. I will be there in half an hour." I spoke and cut the call.

I fixed my tie before running my hands through my hair. Putting my cuff links in place, I took the file from my study table which I had brought along with me last night.

Last night's events flashed back.

"Till the time the deal is completed, I have increased the security arrangements for you. Oblige." He said with his eyes turning a little warm. I looked at him with the same expression because saying no was not going to help.
"And I have arranged a ..." I kept staring in the similar manner. The same way I have been since a score of years.

"A?"
"A girl. A girl who would act as your live in girlfriend. She will arrive at the mansion tomorrow. Receive her politely and treat her well. You will share the room with her for the servants and any spy in case. Secondly, you will take her to important meetings at night as well as all the official and unofficial parties. Introduce her to your important people concerned with this deal and rest if possible. But what is the most important is that keep her informed of everyone you meet. When and how." He completed.

"What? But father.. You can not force me into anything like that. A girlfriend? Why would I need a girlfriend. I .."
"You need her for sometime. After that it's your choice." He clasped his hands on the top of the table. Clear sign that he was hiding something.

"What do you mean by need her? And my choice?" I asked fervidly.

"Just try to understand." He shrugged.

I got up pissed but having no choice, I gave him a firm nod.
"Take care son." I narrowed my eyes at the voice which I had heard growing up.

I shook my head as I started descending the stairs. I could hear the chattering of those morons as they sat on the table combined with that of the wives of two and one more, Unknown voice.

"Oh God! This guy is hot!" I rolled my eyes at the tone.
"You are available darling?"
"Excuse me bitch?" I heard Ashlee say.

"Oh! Your boyfriend?" The same voice.
"No..."
"Then?"
"My husband?"
"Oh! You've got a strict wife! Anyway, we will find some way out." She laughed.
"If I may as well show you the way out of the world." Ashlee snapped.

"Even I am available!" Jasper spoke.
"And I'd rather tell you.. Go ahead. Take my husband away as far as you can. Just rid me of him please." Jesse joked.

"Oh! No. There is fun in teasing non jealous wives!" She chirped.

Ughgh! That voice was so irritating.
"Girl, for whatever reason you are here to meet him for, I like you already." Jesse spoke to her.

"Thank you. Anyway, where is...?"
I coughed. The figure clad in sun yellow jacket and gray track pants with reddish tone of hair turned around. She stood too casually for my liking and was chewing something. To hell with disgust.

"Who are you?" I asked controlling my face from concocting into a scowl.

"Mr Dexter Alphi! You're hotter than I expected." She gave me a once over with parted lips before speaking. Ughgh the irritating tone.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I raised an eyebrow, fighting the urge to get her thrown out of my mansion right away.

"Someone who has had been crushing on you since so long." She walked closer while the whole silent table just stared, surprised as I didn't like talking during the meals and even more surprised that a girl was into my mansion, talking to me with this audacity.
I had never seen her before. And never wished to see though.