23. Girlfriend-Boyfriend Moments.

~~~Unknown POV~~~

"Yes. I informed him." She snapped at me.

"Calm down darling." He said.

"He is stupid." She talked as if I wasn't there. I'm stupid, and what are you? Stupitch? Huh?

"One with a brain like you would think everyone is stupid." He let out a puff.

"It seems my charm is working on him. It does all the time. I told you." I stared at her, shocked at the declaration. No way. Well, yes way.

I don't believe this.

"Innocent charm darling." He let out a crooked laughter and I swallowed the bile rising in my stomach at the new found information.

"As you say dad." She laughed. He joined her as the man sitting beside her glared.

"Babe. You need not be worried." She whispered to him.

"I'll leave you guys then. You, you know what to do." He stood up, pointing at me.

"Yes sir."

The moment he left, she jumped to his lap and they began their touch-everywhere-kiss-everywhere-drive.

I swallowed before getting up. Yuck.

"Nasty ***hole." She muttered to me as I went out.
Atleast focus on the disgusting stuff you're upto if it's as fun as your disgusting boyfriend makes it sound.

Now. Dexter Alphi. What all do I have to do to you?

===

~~~Dex's POV~~~

"Of course Mr Wells." I felt myself grinning at his triumphant voice.

"Your presence would indeed make it a spectacle." I drawled, stiffling a bored, intentional yawn.

"Then sure. I will be there." He responded.

"Someone give him a dictionary and explain the concept of sarcasm. " I muttered as I hung up.

"Now. Now. Lawrence. This is more than enough. No more calls can be made by me."

"Sir Mr Ryder Sr has sent an invitation layout with the list of guests required. If you would like to see it?" He replied, silently rolling his eyes at my exaggeration.

"Of course not. Discard it and tell Tiara to work on it." He nodded.

"If Pethic comes, no need to stop her. Send her in directly. And don't disturb us then."

He nodded and made his way out of my beautiful office.

^^^

"Hello Dex! How are you doing sweetie?" The last thing I needed. I was doing pretty well until your ungrateful self decided to land in this hitherto wonderful world.

It had been two days since that incident. She was back to her chirpy self by night and I had gladly tried all my lines on her.