16. Gold Digger.

~~~Hugh's POV~~~

"Good morning Ter. Where is Dor?" I asked him as I entered the living room.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Don't tell me she's gone away somewhere after your shouting the night before yesterday." I said angrily and he put down the newspaper he was reading.

"She is shameless. Won't leave so easily. It almost has been a month. Must be looking around somewhere for money." He smirked.
"Since when have you started being at home at this hour? And that too? Reading newspaper?" I asked sceptically.

I had not seen her since last night and I was scared that she had left.

I hurried into the kitchen and when I returned back, there was some noise on the table.

I walked towards it and the whole party smiled at me. Ter's friends and Dor clapped and I cracked a grin.

"Happy birthday." She wished and all others chorused. My heart skipped a beat.

"Happy birthday youngster." Ter smiled and patted my back hard.

"You are the younger one okay?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your fault that you can't accept the truth younger brother." He led me to the table.

I recognised the cake at once. Pineapple flavoured. My favourite.

"Happy birthday." Ashlee and Jesse greeted me while the two males engulfed me in manly hugs.

Finally I moved towards Dor.
"Your plan right?" I asked.

"Nope. Dex's. He adores you even if he doesn't say out loud. You're too dear to him." She said softly.
"Cut the cake." She pointed and I chuckled.

"Ter should do it. Mom said that younger boy should do it."

"Mom never commented on who was younger." He answered.

"Do it or I'll eat it like this. Then Dex would call me a barbarian." Dor intervened and George laughed.
Ashlee glared at him, holding his arm tightly.

"B!tch." She muttered.

"She is talking about pouncing on the cake, not your husband." Jesse said and Jasper winked.

"I will." The cake was cut and distributed.

All had it apart from Ter. He just glared at her when she offered it and ignored her there on.

"So long since we were here. I had wanted to meet Dorothy again. We couldn't digest that he got a girlfriend so easily." Jasper commented.
"Exactly. That too such a chirpy one." Jesse added.

"Father used some sources to get the most silly girl whom he could find and imposter her on me. She'll leave soon. Don't worry." Ter commented as Dor was in the kitchen.

"So you guys.." George asked and he nodded.

"She is not bad though." Jasper suggested.
"You don't know her. Ugly intentions." He replied.
"Shut up." I chortled at him.