Chapter 19: Coma

The rain finally has stopped and the power came back on once Celena locks up the loft. She made sure all of the candles were blown out before they left. Roman was walking towards his car with Celena following him and, suddenly, he felt sick to his stomach as flash backs rushed into his head. Seeing his cousin with Matthew . It made him sick to his stomach.

Celena gasps as Roman skids to a halt and vomits on the ground.

"Are you ok?" She asks, places a hand on his back.

Roman spits and uses a cloth to wipes his mouth. He said nothing, but waves it off and heads for his car. Celena walks with him, but was very worried for Roman.

Celena tried to get the keys from him but yanks his hand back and gets into the driver's seat.

She was alarmed with the way he was acting. He drove way over the speed limit and was sniffing coke with his house keys left and right.

"Roman, please, slow down." She begs.

"That asshole thinks he can fuck my cousin after I warned him? That son of a bitch! He's not good enough for her! And that pu**y gypsy trash thinks I can't help. I'm way over my game?! Ha!" Roman's voice echoes in Celena's head.

"Fucking gypsy. Fuck him. Fuck him." Roman mutters angrily.

"And that bitch of a doctor saying all that bullshit about God doesn't want you to be happy. What the fuck does that mean? Fucking bitch!" Roman screams with rage. But what really concerned her was the harsh whispers that blended with his thoughts.

"Fuck you! Fuck you, you little fucking faggot!" He snarls and sniffs more coke.

"Roman. Roman!" Celena shouts on fear when they turned a corner and a fallen tree laid in the road right in front of them.

Roman slams on the brakes and turns the wheel to avoid hitting the tree, but the slam of the breaks caused him to hit his head against the wheel and Celena's back slammed against the seat.

Panting in shock, Celena groans in pain and looks over at Roman.

"Roman, are you ok?" She asks him gently.

Roman groans in pain and reaches to touch his bleeding head. It wasn't bad, he'll live but, he felt terrible for endangering Celena.

"I'm ok. Are you ok? I'm so sorry. Everything is just so fucked up. I..." He gives her an apologetic look.

Celena slaps his face, shocking the hell out of him with that move.

"Feel better?" Celena asks, rubbing her sore neck.

"I needed that. Thanks." Roman tries to restart the car, but it just whines then dies at each crank. "Fuck! Fuck!" He slams his hands over the steering wheel in annoyance, and sighs in defeat. Resting his sore head against the wheel. He finally yanks the door open as Celena gets out.

Celena rotates her neck and groans. Roman slams the door and paces over to her, placing his hands around her neck to check her.

"Are you ok?"

She nods, "Just a bit sore. What about you? You might have a concussion." She reaches and barely touches his wound, making him wince.

"I'm ok. Just pissed." He rubs his eyes and gets out his cell to call AAA, but freezes when he sees the White Tower within walking distance. He had a choice. Call AAA and wait god knows how long those dumb fucks take or just go to the tower and find out what is going on in that place.

With scoff, he drops his cell and walks towards the tower, but making sure Celena follows him.

"Come on." He gestures her to take his hand. Even high, he could still hear those annoying voices, but she helps him.