Chapter 16: We're Done

~Warning! A little bit of smut in this chapter...No one under 18 allowed~

Night has fallen and Roman spent only a few hours in the jail cell of the Sheriff's department.  Right after they arrested him, they called Olivia as soon as they had him in the car.  When she arrived at the station, you could practically see the steam coming out of her pores.  She was silent throughout the whole time she paid the bail and drove her and Roman home.  When she stopped at the train tracks as the toll goes down and the last flash.

Roman frowns as he looks over to Olivia, he scoffs at her anger towards him.  She had no right to be mad.  He should be mad at her for what she did.  It was her orders to have anyone arrested at their mill, even him!

"What? The fuck, you're pissed?" glares at her and she continues to be silent.  "It's our fucking property, and you have me arrested?!" He shouts at her.

She snarls and reaches to grab him by the chin to force him to look at her, really look at her to make sure he completely understood her words, "Not 'our'. I will cut you off without a cent!"  She growls out, then gives him a sinister smirk,  "You think I won't?" She threatens. 

Suddenly, Olivia hears the sound of the street light buzzing.  She slowly looks up and watches the light flicker and flicker.  The voices begin to whisper as they stab through her mind.  Without the drug in her system, it can't keep the monsters inside her at bay.  She shudders as she feels the voices grow strong.  

"Mom, are you all right? Mom, are you okay? Mom? Mom?"  Roman's voice distorts through her ears.  Finally, peace was found as the voices pass and the light stops flickering, "I hear them too." Roman states.  

Olivia slowly smiles when she hears that and looks over to Roman, stroking his face.  

She sighs softly, "All I want in this world is is what's best for my baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter and Celena exit the mill cautiously and Peter sighs and scoffs. He throws his hands up as he realizes they're going to have to walk all the way back.

"Five fucking miles." He mutters bitterly.  

"What?" Celena asks.

"It's five miles to walk back home.  Without the keys..." He gestures at Roman's car and scoffs.  "We're screwed." 

Celena laughs, "Quick question: You're not afraid of heights are you?" She smirks, but Peter was confused. 

Before Peter knew it, he was shouting in surprise as he looks down below him, watching the ground fade away and they could see the whole town from where they flew.  Celena holds on to his arms as she keeps them wrapped around her waist. 

"Just keep holding on to me, you'll be fine!" She shouts over the roaring of the wind.  

"It's freezing up here!" Peter shouts.  The air was nothing like he ever felt before.   

"I told you it was." She giggles. "Don't worry, I'll warm you up when we get down!" She looks over here shoulder to give him a smirk. 

Peter shouts as Celena turns to make them land near the lake.  Peter falls onto the ground with a loud grunt and Celena grunts as she lands on her feet.  

Coughing and gasping, Peter turns and gets to his feet.  Shivering, he wraps his arms around himself and pounds his arms.  Getting the blood rushing back and feels himself warming up a little.