Chapter 7: Roman knows

Now that class was over, Viktor joined Matt and they met up with Celena and Peter in the hallway. On the way to the exit, Shelley was exiting the girls bathroom, but Peter noticed a piece of tissue paper stuck to her boot.

"Hold it!" He stops her and uses his foot to get the paper off her foot. "Cool."

"Thank you." She types on her phone.

"No problem."

Celena elbows Viktor to talk to her. He grunts and moves to step closer to her. He gulps nervously.

"So, you going to this dance?" He asks.

To his disappointment, she shakes her head.

"Oh. Guess there's not much point in me going then, huh?" He smiles. Earning a blushing smile from her.

Peter grunts when a guy purposely shoves into him, "Pfft. Wolf fucker." The scoffs, then howls.

Viktor grits his teeth and reaches out to grip the guy by his collar and holds him up into the air.

"Hey! What the fuck?! Put me down, freak!" The boy shouts and grips Viktor's hand, trying to pry his grip off his shirt. His feet dangling in the air as he meets Viktor's height.

"Woah, woah, easy, Vik!" Matt shouts and tries to get the guy out of Viktor's grip as well.

Viktor yanks the guy closer, glaring at him with such anger, "Apologize." Viktor snarls.

The guy scoffs, "Fuck you."

Viktor uses his other hand and reaches around to grab the guy by his boxers, giving him a massive wedgie. The guy screams as he feels his underwear going so deep in his ass.

"You were saying? 'I'm sorry for hitting you and I apologize to the ladies for using foul language'? Was that what you were trying to say?" Viktor asks sarcastically.

"FINE! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRYY!" They guy cries out.

Viktor drops him to the floor and the guy takes off trying so hard to get his boxers out of his ass crack while groaning in pain.

"Hahahaha! Way to go, Viktor!" Celena cackles.

"Thanks, Vik." Peter pats his back.

"I hate bullies." Viktor grumbles.

Shelley laughs, but still felt bad that Viktor had to deal with that, " I'm sorry." She types.

"Don't be sorry. You're too pretty." Viktor waves it off and brushes her hair away, making her blush again as she looks down shyly. Viktor smiles with her, but his smile drops as he sees Roman stomping over towards them with a glare.

"Get your fucking hands off my sister, man." He demands. Viktor looked like a deer caught in headlights, but Peter was snickering. "Is this funny to you?" Roman glares at Peter.