Photobombed

Like my every tourist destination, I had decided to click pics here as well. Especially as there was going to be the very famous parade during the time of my visit. But I was totally unaware of what it's outcome may be.

I was roaming around the place when the clock stuck 7 and now it was time to reach the place as the parade began in half an hour. I left to reach the garden in a hurry.

I reached on time and started clicking the pics. There were so many wonderful dresses of Disney. Many important people were participating like politicians, famous actors, etc

I was busy clicking the pics when I suddenly heard the voice of a knife being used to cut something or... someone. I was in shock and clicked a pic. President had been killed by his own best friend and now he had spotted me because of the click.

'You aren't going to survive', were the words that kept repeating in my mind. And I ran with such a speed that I never believed I had. But the assisinator was fast behind on my trail.

I ran as my life depended on it. I found my girl friend who stood on the other end of the garden waiting for me. I couldn't risk her life as well. I ran in the other direction. But she stubbornly followed me on without acknowledging the presence of assisinator. But later on, she turned around and saw him. I saw the terrified look on her face and my expression mirrored hers. There were two ways in front of us. I took the first while she took the second. I gave her my camera before taking the turn and the assisinator followed her.

I took a sharp break and informed the police about this incident using my cell phone. They were fast enough to come as even they were present during the parade.

At last, they followed me in the other lane. There were both of them but my girlfriend was pinned to the wall by the assisinator. I was fast enough to go from backside and knock him. The police took my camera with the evidence. I checked on my girlfriend.

Even today, I feel frightened while remembering it