Vessica Kingdom's saviour: It's princess

For damsel in success contest.

Here, the story begins:

"Taking a stroll around the city was normal for others but not for me. But here I am moving around the city, enjoying the air of freedom for the first time without any guards.

You may think that the life of a princess is easy. She gets all that he wants, pampered forever and has security for all her lifetime. Well I would like to state that you are wrong. I'm constantly surrounded by danger all around dye to the unloyal people in the kingdom ready to pounce on me when given a chance. Today, I've been a rebel for the first time to take a breath of free air. But I do know that I've got responsibilities and the rebel time is over. I'm shocked as I didn't find a single guard trying to make a search for me. Well let's see the matter.

Stood in front of me, the palace of Vessica, my lifelong home till marriage with beautiful scriptures and beautiful white walls and exquisite rooms with hidden secrets.
No guards outside. Well there's something wrong. I creepily went inside the palace making no sound.

But what I saw inside made me shell shocked. My dad tied on an electric chair ready to be given shock by his beloved younger brother. I always knew that he was always planning something against us. Now I'm the only one who can save my father.
Being a princess makes you trained in various special tasks like sword fighting, horse riding, archery, etc. Luckily I've got my sword alongwith me. I slowly went towards the horse stable and took my horse 'Rider' and rode on him matching the speed of wind. I efficiently took down my uncle's sword by coming at the right time and slashing his sword which was now broken. I left my horse to take down my uncle who still had a knife in his hand which he soon placed on my father's neck.

"Well Rosella, now leave the sword in your hands or your father's head will soon be off his neck in my hands ready to be placed in front of you." I always knew that he was insane but this level of insanity I couldn't expect from him.

I kept down my sword with a hidden knife and chilli pepper powder in my dress always for my security ready to be used. He was in there for a shocker. I moved forward towards him with my hands raised above and as soon as he was in my reach, I snatched the chilli peeper powder inside my dress within a swift moment entering his bold, black eyes.

He was still busy with his eyes when I freed my father and tied him up ready to be placed in the prison for his treacherous plan. It was the first time that I saw my father's eyes filled with pride for his daughter. This is how the damsel in distress was the damsel in success in kingdom Vessica. A story which was passed on for years to come." With this, Grandma closed the book and I enteresd the world of darkness deep in my sleep.