Short word stories#1

I caught a glimpse of his
Cloudless decision to leave me stranded; his certitude attitude which was love as he returned the locket which
I had gifted once turned incoherent
Our shared melodies completely thoroughly disappeared.

When you saw me,
I noticed the fire in your eyes.
The anger that burn you from inside.
I still saw that spark
Which had attracted me to stand here again.

When I opened the door,
I was unaware that fate was waiting for me. Informing that I'd got just a few moments before I die. I decided to take a look at the ones I love and adore. I bid a goodbye to them. Before leaving, just took a promise from fate that it'll never harass them and got ready to embrace death.
But that's when he said that, it was just a test and you've passed it.

A half baked love story

I was working at the bakery shop. It was his little sister's birthday. I'd never thought that from that one day, my life will change. He was cold hearted back then. But my little gestures changed his heart as he started visiting me daily. I used to give him a smile which slowly melted his cold outer demeanour. We slowly became friends and often started hanging out. We spent million special moments. After a month, he proposed me to be his girlfriend. And today after two years, I'm his wife with a half-baked love story.

Last time I stargazed,
It was the time when I saw the ones I'd lost.
The ones who had took my heart away with them.
They'd left me to always live alone.

The doorbell rang in the middle of the night. I was frightened about who will it be. There were footsteps slowly becoming louder making me shrink into the soda. I slowly went towards the door and was shocked as I found no one. Once again, rang the doorbell and the same incident took place with sounding footsteps. When I was back inside the room the light went off and I could hear murmurs and whispers.
The light came back and I was in a state of shock on seeing my friends and family wishing me happy birthday.

Hey, I'm your worst nightmare is what spoke my biggest fear standing in front of me. I was sweating heavily whilst he was laughing. I was shivering while he was catching an axe and was planning to hit me. I was really scared that I'm dying. But suddenly I saw light. Yes, the Ray of hope! And when I ran towards there and opened my eyes, I came to know that it was morning and I'd just seen a dream.

A short story:

On Christmas Eve, I heard the jingle of sleigh bells outside. I looked out the window and saw nothing. I was depressed. I was hoping to see Santa for once in my life. And suddenly I found a gift in my hand with Santa in front of me. He spoke,"HoHo Ho. Child how are you and what are you doing out of your bed?" I replied and told him how I can't sleep properly. He blessed me with good sleep.I started asking him so.. many questions and suddenly I woke up. Oh! It was just a dream! But still I find my gift here.