Kuroo Tetsuro{Captain}

Kuroo Tetsuro,
Captain of the volleyball team at Nekoma High,
Your Brother's Best Friend,
And the guy that makes your heart flutter every time he would smile at you.

"Y/n,I'm coming over to kuroo's to help me with school " said the blonde with his eyes locked on his game

" Ok, but why didn't ask me " you said while walking with your little brother on your way home

" Because I guess I am just smarter than you " Kuroo said slinging his arm around your shoulders.

It became silent and the only things you could hear are wind blowing the trees, the footsteps and kenma tapping on his game.

Finally you reached your house and along the way losing kuroo who lives literally beside you.

"See ya tomorrow" he waves you off slowly stepping back to his gate

"Yeah" you wave back and start to head to your house

You woke up still feeling a bit drowsy. It was in the middle of spring and the air was cold so it was a perfect weather to just lay in bed all day and get cozied up. Unfortunately you had to get up for school.

School went by smoothly and it was time for your practice match.

"Hey captain, ready for your practice match" the bed headed captain commented as you put on your knee pads

"Don't you have your own practice match to attend to" you remarked

"Whaatt~ I just wanted to wish you good luck" kuroo never fails to sneak up on you.

"What do you want?" Crossing your arms you raised an eyebrow knowing he wants something in this great opportunity to make a bet.

"Winner gets to make the loser do anything they want for the rest of the day" he said putting his hand on his hip.

"Done"

You walked to the court with the confidence that you will win.

You were what they call 'the genius setter'. Just like your brother you observe and adapt skills and weaknesses.

You never miss a chance to get the ball to the other side. Your sets weren't easy to spike and they weren't hard either. They were just enough for the spiker to have an opening.

Except that might change today. Fukurodani girls volleyball club is strong. But the one player that they have to look out for is there ace.

She is one of the top three strongest spikers in japan(just roll with it). You have never been so nervous in your whole entire life. But that just makes it more exciting.

Sadly, you weren't able to carry your team to victory.

This made you doubted being captain. After the match you ran up to the rooftop and sat there hugging your knees resting your chin on top.

"Nice view" the middle blocker sat next to you leaning back putting his hands behind him for support.

"How did you find me" you try to make out the words without sounding like you were about to breakdown.

"I just knew where to find you, and we won"

"Congrats" was all that came out when you slowly buried your head to hide any tears that threatened to fall.

"Hey, what's wrong" kuroo looked over at you and slowly scooted closer to you.

"I doubt I could lead my team to nationals, I couldn't let my team win in a simple match"