Bokuto Koutaro{Gone 2}

Part 2 (angst)

Bokuto was pacing back and forth worrying about you as you were in the emergency room.

You had just suddenly collapsed and in a state of panic bokuto called an ambulance to take you to the hospital. He accompanied you in the vehicle while kuroo and the others followed behind.

As kuroo and the others arrived the doctor had just came out of the room you were in.

"How is she doc"

"I'm sorry but she is in a critical state, she will be needing a liver transplant as soon as possible, do you have any contacts with her parents or a legal guardian"

"Yeah I could call her parents"

"Thank you"

After a few minutes, bokuto had called your parents and came as soon as he called.

"Where's my daughter"

"Are you ms. L/N's parents"

"Yes, we are"

"I'm sorry but she is in a critical state and she will be needing a liver transplant as soon as possible"

Your mother was crying hard and knelt down, your father comforting her in your sudden state.

Bokuto just had enough, if only he told you about his feelings for you before it was too late. He ran outside to get away from the tension.

"FUCK!!"

"Dude, it's gonna be fine"
Kuroo followed behind and tried to cool down the owl

"No it's not fine, if only I told her sooner, if only..."

"Dude, stop acting like she's dead, she's fine"

"No she's not, for all I know she is in there dying and I'm not doing anything about it"
Bokuto shouts at he's friend earning stares from everyone around them but he doesn't care. He storms off and heads home to cool down from the situation. He loves you and he is not giving up on you. If only you told him sooner.

.............
The day they decided you would have the surgery, also the day of the spring tournament.

Bokuto was not at his best during warm ups but he tries to realize that he is doing this all for you, for your to get better.

The games tarted and you surgery had begun.

First set
Fukurodani won

Surgery
Your losing a lot of blood

Second set
They lost

Surgery
Stablelized

Third set
They won
Overall fukurodani won

But you lost your fight

Time of death
3:15

Bokuto won there fight but you lost yours
..............

Bokuto was sitting in front of your grave flowers in hand.

"If only I had told you sooner, if you had said anything I would have had spent more time with you, but you decided to keep quiet, why?. If only I had told you about how I feel. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I'm sorry if I didn't look out for you. I loved you Ayaka, Why did you leave me?"
It started pouring down hard and bokuto was left in tears.

Kuroo hated to see his friend like this. He came up to bokuto with an umbrella in hand.

"Come on dude, let's go home"

"Leave me alone"

"I'm not leaving you in the rain, your gonna get sick"

He did nothing, he just stayed there looking at your name carved in the stone.

"Fine, i'm leaving an umbr-"

"Why didn't she tell me anything"

"Well she didn't want you to worry and panic"

"You knew about this?"

"She loved you dude"

He stood up grabbing kuroo in the collar with his eyes filled with anger
"THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT?!?, you knew I loved her man, why?" He slowly let go and looked at the ground with tears falling.

You broke him broken

............
I'm sorry.