Nishinoya Yu{Crush}

(dedicated to Darkgirlygamer)

It was a cold night and you and nishinoya were walking home from school.

"Say, Yuki, do you... I don't know, have a liking to anyone"

"Why the sudden question Yu"
You said while giving him a confused look

"Well I'm just curious since valentine's day is coming up" (i know I'm late forgive me for being lazy)

"Well I do"

"Well tell me more" he said sending light bumps to your shoulder

"Alright, alright, well he's sweet, kind, and very funny, it's just that every time I talk to him it's like I just what to kiss him, but you know me i'm too shy to even try anything but he just always make my day even on worse ones he will always find a way to make me happy, I just kinda wish I could be with him but he kinda likes someone else"

Hearing you say that makes nishinoya's heart ache. The feeling where he knows you like someone else and the one you love already love someone else.

But little did you know, yu has a special place in his heart for you.

"Yeah, I kinda like someone too, She so sweet and beautiful and always has a smile plastered on her face, it's a face that you would always want to protect, the face that I can't go through a day without seeing, she will always have a special place in my heart, she is so special to me"

The air was tense and no one dared to speak until you had arrived in front of your house

"Well here is my house, see ya tomorrow"

"Yeah see ya" he waved as you slowly turn to your front door. When you disappear into your home he starts to walk home feeling hopeless that his in love with some someone that doesn't even like him back

..............
Part 2 soon