Kageyama Tobio{Worried}

| Warning! Blood |
×××××

The space next to you where you expected company felt empty as you stur awake at what feels like two or three in the morning. You sat up on your bed rubbing your eyes to clear your vision shifting your gaze from across the room noticing the door slightly open and a dim light emits from the crack. Removing the covers that was covering you as you explore to find the source of the light. Your eyes lock on a figure sitting on the dining table with piles of paper on the spaces, books stacked staring in front of the laptop. You stand there observing the male, frustrated he runs his fingers through his hair tugging on it lightly as he threw his head back groaning while he close his eyes shut. Averting back to screen he didn't notice your presence.

You slowly walk up to him before looking at the wall clock saying it was 2:30 in the morning.

"Tobio, go to bed, it's late" you said wrapping your arms around his neck from behind.

"I'm not done yet, I have an essay due the next day" he nudges your arms off of his shoulders. "You go back to sleep, I'll join you in a bit" he takes another sip of his coffee and continues to type away.

"Now Tobio, you've been doing this everyday, you can't keep overworking yourself, sleeping the required amount of sleep wouldn't hurt" you rubbed his arms up and down.

"Please Y/n, just go back to sleep"
He said hinting a bit of annoyance in his tone.

"Tobio, you need rest, you've been training nonstop now you want to pull all nighters?, Seriously tobio you need-"

"No Y/n, you don't know what I need, if I don't pass my classes I won't be able to play in the starting lineup" he snapped cutting you off.

You stormed to your shared bedroom packing a small bag before rushing out grabbing your keys and a jacket. Kageyama was so focused on his work that he didn't even noticed you left even though on your way out you slammed the door shut. You grabbed your phone scrolling down your contacts looking for your brother's name.

"Hey koushi, sorry for calling so late, did I wake you up?" You were walking along the sidewalk on your way to your brother's apartment. "No I just woke up, didn't have classes today so I slept early, so why are you calling this late?" It was dark and cold, it felt like you were gonna freeze to death. "Need a place to sleep for the night" you answered him yawning in the process. "Why?, What happened? Did you and kageyama fight again?" He asked worryingly. "I just need to get away from him for now, I can't deal with his stubborn attitude" your tone turned angrier as growled out everything you hated about tobio over the phone with your brother. "Same as ever, so you coming over?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm near, just about to cross the street" you said "Ok be safe" you hangup before putting your phone back into your pocket.

Looking both sides before crossing when you see a head light flicker in the distance. A swerving car speeds towards you before you know you lying in the middle of the street blood and shards of glass as few bystanders panic at your state. The driver of said car hopped out and called the ambulance.

Meanwhile, sugawara exited his apartment to meet you outside when he saw red and blue lights in the distance he approached the small crowd of bystanders squeezing in between them. His eyes focused on your small frame that was dripping with blood all over your body, his shaking was shaking, his eyes grew wide then he came closer to one of the paramedics. He explained that he is family and let him accompany you on your way to the hospital.

Once you arrived sugawara was held in the waiting are while they check on you. He followed and contacted kageyama. "Hey suga-san, is there something wrong for you to call this late?" he asked

"Y/n got into an accident, we're at the hospital near my apartment" as soon as those words left suga's mouth kageyama rushed out the door and left.

He bursted to the doors looking around to find the silver-haired male. He approached the said male with worry in his eyes. "She still in the ER, let's wait for a while" sugawara calmed kageyama down the two sit in the waiting area while they wait for the doctor.

Moments later the doctor came out of the room a clipboard in hand and the two male was quick to stand up. "Nothing too serious except for a few bruises and a broken arm but She'll be fine, she is still asleep so it's best if we let her rest"
The two males let out a sigh of relief and thanked the doctor before going inside. You were resting on your hospital bed and you hadn't woken up since you got there.

You flutter your eyes open adjusting to the light a bit when you feel your hand engulfed in another. Turning your head you see kageyama sitting on a chair beside your bed, his head on his arms that laid on the beside you. You return the grip that was on your hand to his sturring him awake.

"Your awake" he said eyes still droopy. "Yeah" you answered back softly. "I'm sorry for being such a dick, stress got to me and lack of sleep so I wasn't thinking" he said feeling a little guilty as he knows it's his fault that you got into an accident. You bring your spare hand to his cheek making him look at you. "It's okay, just promise you won't overwork yourself" he nodded and leaned in trying kiss you when your brother entered the room causing kageyama to jump away.

"Did I interrupt something?" he asked with the cheekiest smile plastered onto his face. Both of your faces were beet red with your hands covering your faces.

That's why you call your brother the biggest cockblock ever.

That actually just means sugawara 'being the mother' stops anything from happening( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Been feeling shit so my update schedule is gonna be wack that's me being me, can't promise anything. But I assure you that the requested stories are already close to being done so I have some spare time before writer's block hits me hard again.

See ya✌️😗