Oikawa Torhu{Regret}

Requested by: My girlfriend!!!!! (Who doesn't have a wattpad 'cause her parents are being strict but same, I just hide when I am reading or writing a fic)
Plot:Songfic(she won't stop spamming me about it, but this song cute tho)
Also HAPPY ANIME DAY EVERYONE
(It's late I know, but still)
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

My last made me feel like I would never try again...

"Why can't you just focus on something else other than volleyball, you never have time for me!....." you heard screams at the gate as you were about to head out and find the captain of the volleyball team you were managing.

The good thing was, it is was after school so no one is around to hear their argument. You were just about to turn around but something's just not letting you move.

Oikawa's face was tense and full of frustration as his 'girlfriend' is shouting at him for whatever reason. Looking at them makes you want to just knock some sense into the the blonde. But alas she is the principles daughter and he will do anything for his 'special little girl'

The setter works hard in his passion anyone would be proud for him. But it is getting out hand sometimes so he just completely shuts everything out that isn't involve in school or volleyball. But only one person would understand. And that person was, You.

You understood him and gave him the motivation. You were the reason he decided to play volleyball, 'besides iwa' but you encouraged him to play it alongside Iwaizumi. Every game they played you were there whether they won or lost. You were there for the two ever since you came out your mom's womb.

You three were inseparable. But you wouldn't let anything happened to them, for you were 'the mother of the group'. Especially when a certain brunette was about to do something stupid because of something unreasonable.

But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt...

The brunette threw his head back then let his eyes wonder around other than the girl standing in front of him. Until, his brown orbs lock onto your E/C eyes gripping the notebook in your hand as it rests by your side.

Your body tensed as he stared at you slightly melting in your sight as his face slowly relax into a subtle smile.

Come closer, I'll give you all my love...

You smiled back making you want to run to him and press his soft rosy lips onto yours. But you can't.

"Hello?, Oikawa?, Were you even listening?" Oikawa averted his eyes back to his 'girlfriend' as she was waving her hands in front of his face catching his attention.

Your body jolts a bit at a sudden contact but became more relaxed when the hand rests at your shoulder. "Hey, you found shittykawa" the spiker said at he looks at the situation with a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, and it seems that we caught him at a bad time, so let's start practice without him" you said as both of you started to walk away.

Practice began then the door creaks open. You turn on your heel at the sound with Oikawa standing by the doorway of the gym in his jersey ready for practice.

"Your late" you said as you cross your arms.

"I'm sorry, you saw what happened" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whatever, start warming up then join for a 3 on 3 with the first years" you dropped your arms and let them rest at your sides as you turned your back to him.

If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything...

He set to the side and started warming up. During those warmups he would glance at you and you would catch him. But one particular time your caught his and it was like you were trapped in his gaze. He stretched out his arms flexing ever so slightly making you the slightest shade of pink. He lifted his shirt revealing his stoned stomach wiping the sweat that had dripped down to his neck making you the brightest shade of red and quickly you turned around hiding your flustered state.

Practice ended with the 3rd years winning again. You started cleaning alongside Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

You locked up the gym and headed of with your friends. The walk back was quiet and the moon shining above giving light to see this late at night given that lamp posts are nowhere to be seen.

You lost Iwaizumi in the middle of the walk when his house pops around the corner leaving you two alone.

My last made me feel like I would never try again...
But when I saw you I felt something I never felt...

You look to your noticing oikawa wasn't there. Then you turned around and found him standing there with his eyes glued to the concrete.

"Oikawa? You okay, I swear if this is about your break up I'm gonna-"

"I like you Y/n" He muttered through his breathe eyes still to the ground below.

You stopped when you heard what he said. It was faint but still loud enough to be heard.

"What?" Even though you heard it, you just want to make sure what you heard was clear.

The air was dense, the cool wind blowing making his hair flow, he slowly look up and walks towards you. His eyes met yours as he make his way to you almost towering over you. Your faces are only inches away, his scent tickles your nose.

Come closer, I'll give you all my love...

"I like you, and don't make me repeat it" and by that you closed the gap, just barely reaching him you get up on your toes and his lips touched yours. It was quick not letting oikawa to respond to that. You pulled away looking at the wide eyed flustered setter.

A blush creeped on your face before answering.

"I like you too"

His face relaxed and his lips formed a light smile before wrapping his arms around your waist and lifting you up. You laughed at his joyful state and sets you back down.

"So does this mean your my girlfriend now"

"Yes torhu" and that he ended your night gripping your waist pulling you close to him to close the gap pulling you into a kiss. You wrap your hands around his neck deepening the kiss

If you treat me right baby I'll give you everything...

I personally don't like this, also the song was cut short cause I don't know how to stretch the story to match the song so here ya go. But I think I might do a part 2 to this but with the song oart though cause this hurts my brain and this is the reason why I am not used to songfics. Also I am working on some books for some haikyuu characters and after I posted all 13 books I will make a book for the most requested characters.