Miya Osamu{Brother Sister}

I won't be writing smuts here because I published a book specifically for smuts. Thank you someone I forgot who requested. Sorry for my lazy ass to go check again who requested.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"Wahh!" You cried out, wailing your arms out as you tried to escape you brother atsumu. "Y/n?" Osamu asked, as you ran into him."samu-niichan!, tsumu-niichan is bullying me" osamu picked you up and once atsumu catched up he gave the blond twin a bonk on the head. "Tsumu, what did ya do now" he scolded. "What??, We were just playing" he whined while he rubbed the spot on his head. You buried your head into the crook of osamu's neck.

Living in a family of 5 can be hectic. You had an older sister who is now living with her husband, an older brother in college but is home for break, the twins and finally yourself. You are only 7 years old which means you're the only kid in the family. No one could admit it though but you're the favorite of the family. Your other siblings are old enough to support themselves so your parents don't hesitate on spoiling you. But you can't get away with the chaos of the rest of the miya family.

Your brother, astumu, just loves to tease the heck out of you. There isn't a time where he doesn't tell you you're short or how you're still young so whenever you ask to play with him, the same answer goes. Today, he just got home from volleyball practice and you wanted him to teach you how to play. As usual, he teased you but maybe he just went a little too far.

"You want me to buy you some Ice cream Y/n?" Osamu asked.

You lift your head up as your face lit up at his words. "Yeah!" You were ecstatic. He put you down and let you get ready as he did himself. You ran back to the door where osamu was waiting. Atsumu just watched you two go off before asking. "Hey, can you guys get me one too?" "No!" You both said in unison. Osamu grabbed his keys and led out to his car. Atsumu stood there, betrayed by his own siblings. That's what he gets for teasing you.

The silver haired twin drove off at your favorite Ice cream place. He parked his car and you both went inside. "What flavor do you want Y/n?" You looked up at him. "(Favorite ice cream flavor)!" You said, osamu chuckled at your cuteness as he ordered two of it.

He walked you to a park and you ate your ice creams there. You sat at a bench under a tree when a certain white haired male with black tips walked closer. "Osamu, where's atsumu?" He waved at the spiker. "Kita-san, no I'm with my sister" He gestured to you while you gripped Osamu's jacket. "H-Hi" you managed to say. "Oh Y/n, you've grown" kita says while bending down to your height. "So what brings you guys here?" The captain asks. "Tsumu was being a d-" before he finished saying the word kita nudged his foot hinting that there is a child beside him.

"He was being a pain and was teasing
Y/n" he continued. Kita looked back at you. "Is that so, What did he say?" He asked you. "Tsumu-niichan always says I am short but I am still growing" you complained to his captain. He let out a chuckle as he straighten himself. "Well I should be going now, I'll be sure to punish Atsumu next week at practice for bulliying you" you both waved off the captain before returning to your Ice creams.

The two of you finished and was just about to go home in Osamu's car. "So
Y/n, when we get home and when I ask you who's your favorite big brother you say 'samu-niichan ok" he said while just nod.

When you got home, osamu asked you the question infront of atsumu and no doubt atsumu whined because you said osamu was your favorite.

Well, everyone in the family thought so too.

I'm not dead! Yayyy. Sorry again. As an apology, I promised a smutbook and I give you a smut book. It's in my profile so go check it out. Thank you for the support 'cause this book just hit 3k🥳. Thank you again.