Akaashi Keiji{Days}

For my friend Darkgirlygamer's birthday
4/14🎉 (actually belated cause i was lazy to finish this)
Plot:fluff
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
"Keiji~" you called out while in your little blanket cocoon.

"What is it?" He answered peeking through the door.

"Can you get me a chocolate cake pls" you said gripping your blanket making that pouty face that will make akaashi do anything.

"Sure" you thanked the boy left to get you the cake. The poor boy had to deal with you when your on your red days but it only means that he gets to cuddle with all day long.

He got the cake and some other stuff that he figured you needed. After 2 years of dating he has a rough idea on what to do and what to give you when the time comes.

He slowly opened the door revealing your figure sitting on the bed in comfy clothes reading that manga like the fujoshi you are(if you aren't then pretend it's just regular manga).

"Keiji, thank you so much, I'm sorry you had to deal with me" he sat down beside you and gave you your cake some water and medicine and extra pads for the week.

"It's ok, I learned a lot from past experience" he chuckled

"I figured so I didn't need to text you what I needed"

When you two started dating in third year of highschool. He finally got the courage to ask you out. When you finally managed to move in together for college he had to deal with your 'days'.

The poor boy was flustered and didn't know what to do. He stood in front of  the shelf were the pads are not knowing what to get. 'why is there so many different sizes and brands' the former setter groaned in frustration when a female worker came up to him.

"Excuse me sir may I- oh akaashi-san"
The girl recognized him as soon as he turned around.

"Oh F/n, nice to see you again" it was your kohai in the volleyball club.

"Where is Y/n-san?" She questioned

"Oh she's at home, I was just trying to figure out which one to buy" he said averting his eyes back to the shelves.

"Oh do you need help?" She offered

"Yes please, I can't bare another second standing here" she gave him what you needed and went to the cashier to check out.

After that he kept in mind what to buy and you trusted him that he'll get what you need even without asking for it.

He positioned himself under the covers beside you propping his hands up and rests it behind your head while you eat your cake.

You grabbed your laptop beside your bed and put on a movie for you to watch. You snuggled into his chest taking bites and giving some to him but he declined claiming that it's your cake and that you should just eat it.

After finishing your cake, you grabbed the water and medicine on the table and drank it and went back to cuddling with the ravenette.

He continues to brush your hair with his fingers and giving kisses on top of your head, tangling his free hand with yours.

Until almost half into the movie he felt you motionless, turns out you had fallen asleep. He closed the laptop and set it to the side, adjusting your position he moves you closer to his chest. He kissed your hair and soon feeling tired himself.

"I love you Y/n" he said before falling asleep

"I love you too, Keiji"

This is cute, i don't know this feeling cause my girlfriend and i are in sync. Both of us are moody as fuk so........