Iwaizumi Hajime {Parents}

3am, the lights on the clock said and Iwaizumi is fighting the urge to fall asleep then and there.

The fear of the child that could wake up any moment could also wake you up in the middle of the night. Knowing full well that you needed sleep your loving husband volunteered to  keep watch on your child.

Just only 6 months ago you had become parents and after hearing his friends that already had children themselves he was already preparing for all the sleepless nights with ear piercing screams that could wake up the next few houses.

And sleepless nights he gets. You had an important job meeting tomorrow and it so happens that Hajime would be free from work tomorrow to take care of the boy.
So he decided to prevent you from waking up at the middle of the night and keep watch on the child being ready to hush it back to sleep once it wakes up.

His eyes were threatening to shut when he heard a small whine coming from the crib beside him. He rubs the babies belly while trying to caress him back to sleep. With each movement his eyes became heavier by the minute until the baby let out an ear screeching cry causing you to wake up.

"Hajime?" You asked still half asleep trying to collect all the energy to stand up and help make the baby fall asleep.

"Shh..baby it's okay, I got this now go back to sleep and i'll handle this"

"You sure?" He nods in response and tucks you in before leaving the room so you'll get the required amount of sleep. He turns on the lights to the living room and walks around rocking the baby and occasionally humming a melody. He looks over the clock reading 4:39am. His eyes were droopy, waves of drowsiness almost taking over him mixing with the sounds of crying is giving the man a headache.

'look at what your doing to me and your mother' he said quietly to the baby. 

Although he still couldn't believe that he had finally settled down with you and have child. It seems only yesterday when oikawa forced his best friend on asking you out for in high school.

A few moments later the crying slowly dies down until there was no more sound. He stood still making sure the baby was sound asleep.

'yes!' the former spiker felt the sense of accomplishment and relief that he finally put the baby back to sleep.

His body was too tired to go back upstairs so he results to sitting on the couch and letting darkness take over him falling asleep there on the couch.

.........

The next day you woke up feeling refreshed as you have never had this much sleep since you had your son.
You rolled onto your husband's side feeling a bit empty. Looking over at the crib which was also empty.

You had the sense of worry rush through your body, you rushed to the living room seeing the two boys on the couch sleeping soundly.

A small smile forms on your face when the image of your loving husband holding your beautiful son in his arms small snores leaves from hajime's mouth causing you to let out a small giggle.

You hurried back to your shared bedroom to grab your phone to take a picture. The flash went off and Iwaizumi sturs awake.

"Good morning" you said walking over to him placing a small peck on his lips.

"Good morning, how was your sleep" his voice was groggy only making him even hotter than he is already
(heh...i'm sorry..hahha).

"It was good, why don't I take it from here and you get some sleep" you grab your son out of his grasp and pulling him into you shared bedroom.

"What about your meeting?" He said with half lidded eyes. "Honey, it's only 7:30, my meeting isn't until 8:30 I have time to spare now go to sleep you need" you tucked him bed and worked on preparing breakfast.

By 8 o'clock you had left the house with Iwaizumi sleeping heavily alongside your son.

Thanks for 1k reads!!!
And for that I have a Kurooxreader smut coming up so look out for that in the mean time I hope you enjoyed this.

I also want to promote the books and people on my reading list in xreaders and also haikyuu ship I love they're books so go check them out.