Tsukkishima Kei{Good enough}

Request by:@-tamaki-amajiki-
Plot: Fluff
。。。。。。。。。。。

Your heart was racing as the other team makes it serve. You received without worry.

*Set*

*Toss*

*Spike*
.
.
.

*Blocked*

The whistle blew, and you had lost your match. From up the bleachers, tsukkishima could see the disbelief in your eyes, he knew how important this was to you. You worked so hard to try and get in to nationals, it was your final year, your final chance but you lost.

You lined up your team and thank all the supporters from up the stands. Tsukkishima hurried to his girlfriend to comfort her.

"Y/N!" Your head snapped around and see the blonde run up to you and catching you in his embrace. You let out everything that could be spilled from your eyes gripping his jersey as he just finished his game.

The boy felt hurt hearing you cry. You never show emotions, this is the first time he had see you this sad.

"Hey it's gonna be ok" He said reassuringly, resting chin on your head tightening his hold as you snake your hands around his waist.

"I lost my chance.....at winning at nationals.....what kind of captain am I if I can't even lead a team"

"Hey, don't push yourself, you did great out there, you were the best captain that they could ever have"

In a team losing, the most weight would be put on was the captain. They were the leader. He wasn't surprised on how broken you were. You wanted to carry your team to nationals and make it for your final year.

"Come on, let's go home, grab your stuff" you let go to grab your stuff and went home with tsukkishima.

Entering your shared apartment you removed your shoes and went straight to your shared bedroom. After losing your parents, you two decided to live together as your way to cope your lose.

"Do you want to have dinner?"

"I'm not hungry" he can still hear the hurt as your voice break. He slowly walk up to you and lay down on the sheets with your back to him.

He snakes his arm around you and moving you closer to him. "Was I a good captain?" He still couldn't believe you were beating yourself up. He wanted you to believe in yourself.

"Of course you were, why wouldn't you be, you kept there spirits up even if you lost" he said with soft tone. Tsukkishima wasn't always like this, he was that cold, saltyshima that you knew even before you started dating. But when he confessed to you before the end of first year he changed around you. He was soft, caring and always knew what to do at times like this.

The boy continued to make you feel safe in his arms. He caressed your H/C hair and leaving kisses on top of your head. You were melting in his warm touch and you went quiet. You had a long day and the boy figured you were tired and to sleep, hearing light snores that came out. After a few moments, tsukkishima fell asleep with you his arms.

waaaAaa this was my first request from a complete stranger and I don't know how to interpret this but I'm still learning. especially when my native language isn't actually english so my vocab is wack and I would use simple words but in the future i would edit this and make it better. Also sorry if it was short, quarantine hand my brain turn into mashed potato.