Terushima Yuuji{Number}

"I'll go back and check if we left something" You said walking back to gym

"Wait, that's my job, your the assistant manager" you look back at the voice. "No, it's okay shimizu-senpai" you said smiling at her and quickly running to the gym as you might get left behind.

When you arrived you a bento box wrapped in a yellow cloth with flowers. 'this must be hinata's bento box' picking up the box a tall figure approaches you.

"Hey cutie, didn't get to catch your name earlier" the boy with a slick back undercut said as he wraps his arm around your shoulder you stand there quite tense at the sudden touch.

"Oh, Y/N-san you found my bento- WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO Y/N SAN!!!" Hinata runs up to tall boy only to be lifted up and (was YEETED, i'm sorry) was put aside to look at me again.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Terushima Yuji" he let out his hand gesturing for a handshake. "F/N L/N, nice to meet you terushima-kun" you respond taking his hand into yours.

Then he grips your hand so you stumble closer to him dropping the box you were holding and his other hand travel to your back. He removes his hand and places in down to your chin.

"We should hang out sometime, I would really want to know more about you
L/N-chan" as he speaks and your faces are just a couple inches apart you didn't notice until that he has a tongue piercing.

"I w-would love to Terushima-kun" you said and he replies with an innocent smile and slowly letting you go. "Great, can I have your number so that we could plan to meet up again sometime"
He says gesturing his phone to you.

You grab his phone and put your number in his contacts. And he did the same in your phone. After that you bid him goodbye and went back to your team.

A month later

After a month of talking on the phone with terushima you decided to meet up a coffee shop nearby. You were walking to the cafe and you noticed a familiar blonde in a booth near the window.

You entered the coffee shop and went to the table. "Hey, terushima-kun" you waved at and his eyes widened at the sight of you. You were wearing a black crop top and black pants with black boots and matching leather jacket with a black choker that wrapped around your neck nicely. You were more of the dark clothes type of girl and never really enjoyed skirts (skrrt skrrt, sorry) and dresses you only wore them when it was necessessary.

"Oh hey L/N-chan, you look great" he said with a sincere tone in his voice.
"Thanks you too". You two talked for what seemed like forever until you decided to go for a walk at the nearby park.

"Hey, so what do you want to do after you graduate" he broke the ice with his hand in his pocket thinking of why he thought of that question.

"Well I'm still thinking about, I have one more year left to think about-" you paused for a while to think, "-well I really like art so I was think of going to art school" Terushima just nods you off and stops his track and looks at hold both of your hands.

"So, I enjoyed today" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Me too" he looks at you in relief. "I was just think that we could do this again sometime" you both look away not knowing what else to say.

"Y/N?" "Mm"

"I like you" "I like you too"
He smiled at your answer and pulled you close and places his hand at your back. He holds your chin up with his index finger and thumb and kisses you. You stay flustered for a while but loosened and kissed back.

Your kiss became heated when you feel his piercing grazed your lips as he ask for permission to enter your mouth. You gladly granted his access. The taste of metal started to paint across your tongue. You pulled so that the kiss wouldn't get to heated considering you were in public and getting a little bit dark and you have to go back home.

"I'll walk you home" he offered "Thanks Teru-" "Yuji, call me yuji" he cut you off, you softly giggled at the thought. "Thanks yuji"

××××××××××××