Kozume Kenma{Gaming Partner}

×××××

"Hey kenma" kuroo barges in the room looking for the blonde male. His eyes land on a small figure wrapped in a blanket placed in front of the tv screen.

"How long have you been awake?" The bed-headed male asks.

"I've been awake since 2am" it was 8 in the morning on a saturday and kuroo went to kenma's so they can go to practice together.

"Kenma we have to go to practice" he said, he walked over behind kenma putting his hand on his waist watching as the blonde plays his game.

"Few more minutes" he said, kuroo decides to let kenma play for a few more minutes, he sits down on the edge of his bed while kenma defeats his opponent in a 1v1 battle.

"Y/n!, Don't you have volleyball today?!" Your mom calls from downstairs.

"In a minute, I still have to defeat this guy" you said as you violently smash the buttons on your game control.

"You're still playing that game, Don't you get bored of that" ignoring your mother's intuition you continue to play your game. The screen turns blurred when a streak of white with text pops up.

"You win"

"Yes!" You shout loud enough for the neighbours to almost hear. "Y/n keep it down" your mom scolds you. "Sorry" you start to change into your track suit and pack up your things to meet up with the team.

"You lose"

Kuroo sees the pop up and stands up from the bed grabbing his and kenma's sports bag. "Kenma, let's go we'll be late" he says before exiting the room.

Kenma hasn't been able to defeat his opponent in the game since he first encountered them and is determined to defeat them. Not knowing the formidable opponent was you.

In every 1v1 game it would always be you that he has to defeat and not a single game has he won. He won't admit it but it was fun playing against you even though he couldn't beat you it was still fun trying.

You walk out the door seeing to familiar figures outside waiting for you. "Did you guys wait long?" You asked as three of you started walking to school. "No" kuroo said. Not too far from his house kenma had already pulled out his psp and started playing his game. The walk was quiet with background sounds of kenma pressing away with the buttons as he plays his game. Interested you leaned over slightly on his psp and watch as he tried to defeat a boss. He makes small glances at you feeling his cheeks slightly burn up when kuroo abruptly clears his throat making you straighten yourself looking to the side hiding your crimson red face.

Kuroo knows your interest in each other since your first year and not to mention your love of games, he can see that you two would end up together. Although he doubts it would be soon. With this he is always the third wheel and would always convince kenma that he likes you and he would always deny it. But seeing how close you were with kuroo, everyone at school thinks you two are dating and if someone asks the answer is always the same 'no'.

There was one boy that you like and that was kenma and kuroo knows that. So he tries to set you up together but with kenma, it's hard to convince something to kenma. Even though he got kenma into volleyball with the fact that he hates getting tired it was different.

You got to school and went to the gym prepare the things for team but when you got there it was already fixed. You saw your upperclassmen putting up the net. "Yaku-San, sorry for being late" you said as you approach the short male. "It's fine Y/n, we're used to doing this by ourselves" you nodded and went to fill the bottles.

You sit there writing down notes for the team as the guys practice on there own. "Okay guys take a break" you said handing out towels and water to them. You take out your psp and started to play encountering your opponent again.

'well hello there applepi, we meet again' you said to yourself as you played your game. You were so into your game when you didn't see a little crowd form around kenma.

"Wow kenma-san, you're really good" the tall boy said as kenma silently played his game.

Kuroo stands beside you drinking his water watching you play. He looks over to what you were playing when it clicked. He saw that you were playing the same game as kenma. He stands there thinking to himself how he never saw that everytime kenma was playing his game coincidentally you play the same game. Although he never took note of your usernames so it made sense why he never saw it.

"Hey, so uhm y/n, why do you always play that game?" Kuroo asks while kenma is playing only a few feet away able to hear your conversation.

"It's my favorite game, plus this guy named applepi is a pretty fun opponent" kenma's ear peeked up as he heard his username.

He looks at you causing him to lose control of the game letting you an easy win.

"Look at that I won again" you said as you laughed a bit looking up from the game you see kenma staring at you.

"What?" You asked him.

"I think you just found out who your opponent was" kuroo says as he walks away.

You stare at each other shocked.

'I have been losing to a girl?' he said softly to himself but you were able to pick up what he said.

"What does that supposed to mean?" You asked him.

"I am gonna beat you next time" he said with the same emotionless face.

"Well I am not gonna lose" You said

"You got them to talk to each other" yaku says as he stands beside the tall bed headed male.

"I didn't do much, now part 2 is to get them together" kuroo smirks at the two while yaku just chuckles at the male.

"Well good luck with that" he says as he pats the captains back.

"What was that supposed to mean" he shouts at the small male.

I'm alive. Wow this book is almost at 2k reads. To celebrate, next chapter will be a smut. Thank you for the support❤️