f o u r t e e n ~ incidents

*Eleanor's outfit for Bella's birthday party*

"Who's Catherine?" Alice chirped skipping next to Eleanor as they made their way to their last period class

"Who's Catherine?" Alice chirped skipping next to Eleanor as they made their way to their last period class. Eleanor frowned.

"I don't know, she's someone who's taking up an apprenticeship at Lilah's kindergarten." Eleanor shrugged. Alice hummed along, Eleanor turned to her stopping her in the corridor. "Did you see something?" Eleanor asked, cautious as to why Alice was asking after a girl she met briefly. Alice shook her head.

"Nope just wondering." She chimed waltzing into their shared physics class. She and Alice took a seat at the back of the classroom. "It's weird, I only got fragments from your interaction...almost like something was blocking it." Alice furrowed her eyebrows. The teacher started talking but Eleanor wasn't listening. She leaned in closer to Alice.

"What do you think it is?" Eleanor asked grabbing her book from her bag and watching Alice do the same. They flipped to the same page and pretended to work on wave systems.

"I don't know...this is the first time it happened actually," Alice stated.

"Miss Beckett and Miss Cullen, are you two paying attention?" The teacher, Miss Tate, asked with her hands on her hips. both girls looked up and nodded their heads.

"Yes." They replied in unison. The teacher narrowed her eyes.

"Miss Beckett, please share with the class what longitudinal waves are." The teacher asked. The entire class was focused on her now, Eleanor looked to see Alice smirking.

"Its when the movement of the particles are parallel to the motion of the energy."  

"Correct, and Miss Cullen - give me an example of this please." Alice nodded.

"Sound waves moving through the air." She replied simply. The teacher narrowed her eyes once more.

"Stop your chatting and I want your full attention." Both girls nodded their head. Alice and Eleanor got to work and a piece of paper slipped under Eleanor's hand. Talk about this later, maybe Carlisle could help. Eleanor nodded her head and slipped the note into her pocket.

When Eleanor got home, there was no one there. She sighed to herself, letting her backpack fall to the ground near the doorway. It was 4 and she had to be at the Cullen's place at 6. That gave her enough time to get her homework done and have a shower before getting ready.
Luckily the only homework she had was physics and English and she got that done by 4:45.
Eleanor turned on some music and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water calm her nerves. She still wasn't sure that Rosalie wouldn't kill her as soon as she stepped into their house - but what's to say that her powers wouldn't save her? After cleaning herself and washing her hair, Eleanor stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She blow-dried her hair and messily braided half of it, leaving the other half of her red locks to spill down her back.
Next was the dress Alice instructed her to wear when she came around to raid her wardrobe, throwing items away and replacing them with more expensive, branded clothes. Alice was a strange vampire who really loved to shop for Eleanor even when she wasn't there with her. The dress Alice had picked out for Eleanor was a short black party dress that came down to her knees with a double strap on the shoulder. Her shoes also picked out by Alice, were black Mary-Jane styled heels with ankle straps. She wouldn't admit it to Alice, but Eleanor secretly loved the shoes.