1-Kihyun

Hoseok was writing another letter to Changkyun today. How he doesn't see how much Hoseok loves him is beyond me.

Ever since Hoseok's senior year in high school, I could tell he was in love with Changkyun. It's been four years since the time he told us he was gay and had a boyfriend. I was really happy for him until Hoseok and I met this man.

He was a few years older and in his first year of college, but that wasn't the problem. It was how he used Changkyun. I was angry, but Hoseok was livid. No matter how much we told Changkyun that he needed to get away, he wouldn't listen. He had even wanted to give up on our plans of us three friends going to the same college. Once we realized there was really nothing we could do, Hoseok had stopped coming to school. He was getting his schoolwork sent to him so he wouldn't need to go to school, or really anywhere outside of his house. The only people who saw him in those three months were his parents and me since Changkyun was too hypnotized by his boyfriend to go see Hoseok.

The day Changkyun and his boyfriend broke up, I had heard it from Hoseok first. I knew that was strange yet didn't fully think about it until Changkyun was okay again. The more I thought about it, the stranger it got until I asked Hoseok. He told me, with the straightest face, that he got tired of the guy's bullshit and controlling of Changkyun that he did something about it. After that, I had been a little too scared to ask what he did so I dropped it and learned that Hoseok cared about Changkyun a lot. One day I did try to ask Hoseok if he liked Changkyun and he avoided it so much that it was clearer than if he had said yes.

Four years Hoseok has been madly in love with Changkyun. Four years Changkyun has been completely oblivious to Hoseok's overflowing amount of love. Four years that I sit back and watch Hoseok suffer while I can't do anything.

"Hoseok-hyung! You might want to put the letters away. He's coming." I shout to the living room while I watch Changkyun walk up the driveway.

"Shoot! Thanks, Ki!"

All three of us had the same dream of being in the music industry, so when it came close to Hoseok graduating high school we had made a pact to go to the same college even if we changed our major from music. Now Hoseok is starting his third year, me in my second, and Changkyun starting his first. Hoseok and I lived off-campus together, but since Changkyun is a first-year, he has to live on campus.

"Maybe just you should go with Kyunie," I said walking into the living room. I was trying to help Hoseok out, but it obviously didn't work when he looked at me like I was insane.

"Kihyun, you know he wants both of us to go. This is going to be a really nerve-racking day for him and he doesn't want only me with him."

Even if Changkyun had known how much Hoseok longed to be more than friends with him, he knew he wouldn't feel the same way. This was obvious every time Hoseok avoided spending time alone with Changkyun.

"Sure. I'm just gonna get the door then." I said rolling my eyes while walking to the front door.

I had barely opened the door when Changkyun came pushing in. He was extremely nervous and it didn't take long for Hoseok to jump up and hug him.

"Come on Kyunie! Let's try to get there before your roommate." Hoseok cheered while Changkyun only groaned in response.

~~~

As soon as we found Changkyun's dorm room we noticed that his roommate had already been in there, yet was gone at that moment. We put his stuff down on the available side of the room. I wasn't able to tell if that freaked him out more or reality was just hitting him harder.

"Would you like us to stay with you until your roommate gets back?" Hoseok knew the answer but asked anyway obviously needing reassurance himself. Changkyun only nodded while he avoided looking at us and turned to his stuff.

It hadn't taken more than half an hour for Changkyun's roommate to come back in. The first thing I noticed about him was his height and blonde hair. Something about his naturally tired-looking face made me realize I had seen him before, and Hoseok had too.

Not giving anyone else a chance to speak, "You aren't a first year, are you? I've seen you before." Hoseok blurted out.

~

Notice how I accidentally made Hoseok and Kihyun act more like Changkyun's parents? Oof. Oh well.

I don't have much of this planned out so far so I'll see far I get.