We're kinda like perfect for each other

LISA
i am 90% sure that darkness follows me
12 posts. 4,259 followers. 1,027 following.

Lisa had the same Instagram bio ever since she had first created her account five years ago, back in sixth grade.

i am 90% sure that darkness follows me

She didn't necessarily like it, but she never cared enough to change it, so that's what it was and that's what it is.

I should really change that, shouldn't I?

It's pretty lame...

Eh, whatever.

She pushed open the door to the Starbucks.

Lisa's favorite Starbucks was a mere five minutes away from her house, but she had compromised with her friend, Jisoo, to meet in this Starbucks because this Starbucks was located right between their houses—a nine minute walk for the both of them (since neither of them were too fond on the idea of using up precious gas for such a small travel).

Black eyes looked up from her phone to scan the Starbucks, and Lisa settled for occupying an empty table in the far corner when her friend was nowhere to be found.

She looked back down to her phone, thumbs typing out a text message to Jisoo.

Lisa: chichu wyaaaaaaaaa

Then, she went back to her Instagram page.

She bit her lip as she stared at her bio.

It's really stupid.

Like, really stupid.

I should change it.

Okay, I'm going to change it...

But what would I even change it to?

Trade a stupid bio for another stupid bio?

No-

That was when a black-haired girl came running through the doors, colorful clothes and an even more colorful smile dawning her exterior as she ran up to Lisa.

"I have to pee, order for me!" she quickly let out before she made to speed walk towards the bathroom.

"The regular?" Lisa called after her, laughing to herself at the sight of Jisoo's small figure scurrying to the restrooms.

"Yeah!"

Lisa hates ordering in Starbucks—even in her favorite Starbucks, the one that wasn't this one.

But only because the employees were normally people her own age, and she didn't enjoy ordering something from somebody the same age as her—made her feel weird and uncomfortable.

Lisa glanced up from her phone to analyze the person she'd be ordering from, hoping that they weren't the same age as her and simultaneously hoping that they weren't somebody from school.

But to-fucking-day, she really wanted the employee to be the same age as her.

Holy nut.

The girl at the register, waiting for a customer with a lukewarm expression on her face, was a long-haired blonde with brown eyes that were shimmering from the rays of sun shining through the windows, and she had an adorable nose and perfect lips, and then she adorably furrowed her brows and squinted her eyes when the sun had clearly become too invasive on her vision, and Lisa full-on became the heart eyes emoji.

And Lisa wasn't bad at flirting by any stretch of the imagination, but she'd be lying if she said that her heart rate didn't pick up at the thought of being face-to-face with this one.