I'll Marry You

Lisa quietly groans as she stretches her sore body. Her heavy eyelids start to flutter open slowly, only to shut tight once again against the assault of the bright sun rays peeking through the blinds. She turns over on her other side and is met with a sleeping blonde, the other girl's arm carelessly strewn across her own midsection. The girl's lashes fall gently against porcelain skin and her plump lips are slightly parted. The dark-haired girl internally smirks at the feeling of bare skin against her own naked body and their position immediately sends a new wave of heat through her body.

She doesn't remember the girl's name, but she sure remembers how the girl's body felt quivering under her touch, the look of pained pleasure on the girl's delicate face as Lisa explored her skin, and what her voice sounded like screaming and begging Lisa for more.

Lisa slowly trails her fingers up the girl's side as she leans forward and sucks lightly on the blonde's neck. The other girl stirs awake as she tilts her neck to give Lisa more access. Lisa is gearing to start another round when she feels cool metal against her face when the girl below her brings her hands to Lisa's cheeks.

She immediately pulls back with a worried expression and eyes the girl's hand. "Holy shit! Are you married?" Lisa gasps and completely sits up, pulling up the sheets to cover her chest. Lisa is a lot of terrible things (as has been pointed out by several people around her), but she is not a home wrecker. As far as she knows, anyway. The other girl follows her suit and sits up slowly as she eyes her own hand with a look of apprehension herself,

"No?" she says, her face looking bewildered at the situation. Her hazy mind slowly clearing up with the unexpected turn of events. She had woken up to a feeling of soft lips on her skin and was hoping to continue her very satisfying night.

"No? You're not sure?" Lisa says exasperatedly, running the hand that's not holding the sheets through her wild hair. "Can you like," she gestures vaguely to Chaeyoung's body.

"What?" the other girl scrunches her face in confusion and Lisa's body is disoriented at how the girl's cute face is causing butterflies in her stomach in the same second that her bare chest is sending heat to the junction of Lisa's thighs.

"Your boobs are distracting me," Lisa says finally.

"Oh, sorry" Chaeyoung says, scrambling to get a pillow to cover her body since Lisa is hogging the sheets. She feels her face heat up and when she looks up to respond to Lisa's earlier question, her eyes are caught on the white gold band wrapped around Lisa's slender ring finger. "Wait, are you married?"

Lisa is confused for a second before she follows Chaeyoung's eyes to her own finger, her eyes widening at the jewelry she does not remember buying. There's a few seconds of silence as the gears turn in both of the girls' heads and they exclaim at the same time,

"No fucking way!"

"Holy shit!"

"I don't even know your name!" Lisa exclaims as she frantically tries to gather her clothes and starts putting them on.

The girl looks slightly affronted but is momentarily distracted when she catches sight of Lisa in all her naked glory as she hurriedly tries to slip her thong back on. "It's Chaeyoung," she huffs as she proceeds to look for her own clothes. "I'm sure the other guests in this hotel know my name very well by how loudly you were screaming it last night."

Lisa flushes red as she mutters, "Sorry, not good with names." Chaeyoung just rolls her eyes and her heart races when she hears her phone ring somewhere in the sheets. She rushes to look for it and answers it immediately when her friend's name shows up.

"Jisoo unnie!" she yells as she tries to shimmy back in her dress, holding her phone between her cheek and shoulder. "Please tell me you know what happened last night," she pleads.