Clumsy (Cause I'm Falling In Love)

Lisa can't seem to stay away from the ER (and it's all Momo's fault).

The first time, it's completely Momo's fault.

Really, she shouldn't let that overgrown child that is her best friend talk her into skating, of all things. She has no sense of balance; she can't even walk a straight line without tripping and/or falling on her face. So, yeah, Momo. Lisa doesn't know what possessed her to agree with Momo's (dumb) idea.

You see, she's a klutz. When she was standing on the skateboard while holding on to her for support, she was fine. But Momo overestimated her (lack of) skills and let her go, watching in horror as she, 2 minutes later, fell from the skate and broke her ankle.

"Do you think they'll let you choose the color of your cast?" Momo asked, watching as the nurse put her best friend's ankle back in the right place. Groaning in pain, Lisa glared at her best friend. She would flip her off, but since being in flaming pain took basically every space in her mind, she chose to ignore her.

When the nurse left - giving Lisa instructions to not move - to get the material for the cast, Momo followed after. Lisa was too hurt and too tired to ask what she was up to, so she just laid back on the hospital bed, making great effort to not move her broken ankle.

Staring at the plain white ceiling, she almost fell asleep - almost -, but was suddenly awaken when a soft voice she had never heard before called her name. Turning her face towards the door's direction, she gasped. The most attractive blonde woman she has ever seen was looking at her, a small, polite smile on her face. She was absolutely breathtaking. And of course, before she did something embarrassing, Momo appeared in the doorway, grinning at her. She sent her a glare. It was all her fault she was here to begin with.

"Let's put this cast on now, shall we?" The beautiful blonde who's apparently her doctor said, and Lisa nodded dumbly, almost missing out on Momo's chuckle. Narrowing her eyes, she watched her as the doctor - she still had to catch her name -, started putting on her cast. She was so engrossed in glaring at Momo and staring at the doctor that she missed the color of the cast. Only when the doctor said she was finished, did she allow herself to stop the one-sided glaring contest with a grinning Momo to look down at the cast she had put on her.

What the -

"Hot pink?!" She screeched, staring horrified at the offending, shiny thing gracing her leg. Momo roared in laughter and Lisa glared at her.

"You sneaky little b-" She stopped herself, not wanting to cuss in front of the doctor. Which, by the way...

Looking at the nametag, she read: Dr. Park.

Dr. Park, watching Momo and Lisa's interaction with amusement, looked at Lisa and smiled, "I'll go find your crutches. I'll be back in a few." Saying that before she left the room.

Momo stayed silent for a good two minutes, then, deciding to piss Lisa off a little more, she fished in her pocket for the purple sharpie she had grabbed on the reception counter and walked over to Lisa, waving the sharpie in the air and grinning.

"What?" Lisa glared, and Momo shrugged.

"A cast isn't a cast without signatures. Me, being me, need to leave my mark." Uncapping the sharpie, she leaned down, ready to leave something with the purpose of obviously embarrassing her best friend. Slapping the sharpie from her hands, Lisa watched as Dr. Park entered the room just in time for the sharpie to land on her feet.

Momo glared at Lisa, "You are so rude."

Shrugging, Lisa turned her attention to the doctor, who, now was carrying two crutches into the room.