Jealous? Jealous

Lisa's POV

It's ridiculous to be jealous. I know, I've been told a literal amount of a thousand times, but it doesn't take away the uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was bad enough having to see Chaeyoung interact with that Justin Bieber wannabe kid, Jungkook, but his friend, Jimin?

"Babe, you look beautiful," I said trying to rid her of her doubts as she was nervously checking herself out in front of a mirror backstage of the SBS Gayo Daejeon award show.

"I don't know, this outfit makes me weird."

This girl couldn't be serious. "Chaeng, you look perfect. I wouldn't say it, if I didn't mean it, would I?" I responded.

"Promise?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"Promise." I reassured her.

"No, pinky promise me babe," she added with an optimistic grin patiently holding up her pinky waiting for mine to soon interlock with hers.

"You're such a dork," I said kissing her on the temple, but fulfilling her wish anyways.

"I'm your dork though," Chaeyoung said wrapping her arms around my neck while gently brushing her nose against mine.

"That you are," I said taking this moment to take her in. Now would be as best as a time as any to say that she was beautiful. She is so beautiful. Her dress is hugging her curves at all the right places, I mean, have you seen-

"Rosé, shows on in 5 minutes, wrap it up, one of the producers called rushing on the rest of the cast and crew members.

"Well I guess that's my queue," Chaeyoung said, quickly taking my lips in hers. Right when she leans back to pull away, I pull her closer, taking extra time to feel the way her lips mold perfectly with mine. After a few more seconds, I pull away,

"Go out there and kill it babe." She pecked my lips one last time before heading out to meet with the rest of the idol, including Jimin (let's just pretend)to cover the song, Butterfly.

Of course I had to feel it again. Jealousy. My stomach beginning to fill with an annoying sense of uneasiness, a feeling I've got to know all too well now, but I watched them interact anyways. I needed to hear just one conversation, to hear what it is they usually talk about that's so interesting to make them want to talk. I quickly got an idea and searched for a crew member nearby, I asked some question about audio recording and whatnot to get him talking.

"Well it actually goes deeper than recording a track believe it or not and-" The crew member continued to ramble on and on. I tuned out at this point and instead tuned in Chaeyoung and Jimin's conversation nearby.

"Yeah, I'm going back to the State for the rest of BTS tour, you should come with me so I can show you around," Jimin said, clearly checking out Chaeyoung.

My blood was boiling at this point but I held still and continued to listen.

"Aw, Jimin, I would've loved to but I think you forgot that I have a whole girl group to sing with," My girlfriend said giggling. Jimin let out a clearly forced laugh, but it was obvious he wasn't paying attention to anything that was coming out of her mouth.

"You look beautiful by the way," Jimin said.

"Thank you," Chaeyoung shyly responded with a shade of crimson appearing on her cheeks. I told her how beautiful she was first, she didn't even react half the way she did with him.

They went on the stage with the other idols and finished their performance. They then happily walk off to backstage. I immediately see my girlfriend heading towards me when someone stopped her in her tracks, none other than Jimin.