You're Mine

Lisa never expected to found the love of her life at a pretty young age. Really, she wasn't expecting it. All she wanted to do was dance and sing and live her dreams. So when she auditioned for The YG contest and they put her into a group, she really didn't expect to find a girl that she would fall head over heels for—a lame, dorky one at that.

Seriously. Out of all the girls in the world, Lisa Manoban just had to fall for Park Chaeyoung . Not that she was complaining; loving Chaeyoung was the best thing that ever happened to her. Heck, being in one of the world's biggest girl group is nothing compared to being in the arms of the world's most beautiful girl—well, according to Lisa (because Jennie always rolled her eyes at this and said, "Lisa, quit being a sap.").

Chaeyoung is still stunning as always. Her brown eyes seem to be of a brighter shade today, they glisten in happiness and it suits her very much.

"Stop writing love notes." Jisoo commented as she peered at what Lisa was writing.

Lisa just gave her a look of annoyance, "Stop looking at my things and mind your own business." Jisoo's eyebrow quirked up in response, amused. "And this isn't a love note, it's my fucking journal."

Jisoo chuckled, "Why are you getting so defensive? Chill it with the F-word, Lali."

Jisoo unnie is an annoying ass and won't let me write my thoughts down in peace.

Lisa wrote and showed it to Jisoo, to which she cooed and put her hands to her chest, acting flattered. "I love you too, Lali. Now, being the good unnie that I am, I will leave you to 'write your thoughts down in peace', which is basically just a code for 'rambling over how amazing Chaeyoung is'," Jisoo said in a mocking and playful tone. "Which is great! I like seeing you be a lovesick puppy, 'it suits you very much'." Jisoo winked and left. "Later, loser." Lisa shook her head and pretended to be annoyed, but she couldn't and laughed anyways.

Chaeyoung is still stunning as always. Her brown eyes seem to be of a brighter shade today, they glisten in happiness and it suits her very much. The smile she's wearing radiates her heavenly presence perfectly, along with the sound of her laughter that echoes to my eardrum and I'm sure I've never heard a tune so beautiful. Her cheekbones down to her jawline, sculpted faultlessly, leaving me to wonder if she had been the daughter of Aphrodite herself, and to wonder... if I am worthy of even glancing in her direction. The effortlessness of her existence always leaves me enamored.

Lisa put her pen down as Chaeyoung was done talking to Jennie and was walking towards her. "Hey baby." Chaeyoung softly said, taking a seat next to Lisa, the one Jisoo had previously occupied. "What are you doing?"

Lisa closed her journal shut and offered a cheeky grin, "Nothing. Hi, babe."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, but smiled at her. Lisa rarely shared her writing in her journal with anyone. Chaeyoung leaned over and went to kiss her, to which Lisa happily reciprocated. They continue to stare lovingly at each other, all the while smiling and giggling like lovesick fools.

It wasn't until a loud voice broke them apart, etching a frown on Chaeyoung's face and a smile on Lisa's. "LISA-YAH!!!"

"Oh my God! Dahyun? You're here early!" Lisa stood up, leaving Chaeyoung on her seat with her frown to grew. "I thought you were kidding when you said you wanted to come!"

"Shut up, Lisa. You know I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and faked a gag; nobody saw it though.

"Ugh, I love you and I missed you so much." Lisa replied, embracing Dahyun in a long hug.

Chaeyoung cleared her throat, causing the two girls to look at her, her previously envious face now replaced with what seems to be a smile.

"Oh hey, Rosé ! How are you?" Dahyun then bent down to give Chaeyoung a hug.