06

santana's point of view

Why is my vagina out for all of Honolulu to see?

Well, it all started at four this morning when Wonho practically kidnapped me from my bed.

He took me to the bathroom to wash and brush my teeth, then he shoved me in the passenger seat to drive miles and miles away to some mountain top.

He thought that eating me out while I watched the sunrise is the perfect couple bonding moment.

Me: What if someone sees?
Wonho: No one will see.
Me: What if?
Wonho: Then it would be a honor.

He smiles and I can't help but to smile back.

Me: You know Minhyuk took me on a walk and we talked about a lot of things. That's what couple bon..-

A moan slips out as he dives right into my heat. I try to lecture him but my words continue to break up once his lips places light kisses to my clit.

I roll my hips into his face loving the way his tongue works magic on me. I yell his name over and over as I grab a handful of his blonde hair.

He slips two fingers inside me and I lose all control. I cum all over the place, he continues to lick me clean until I beg him to stop due to sensitivity.

Wonho: Was it good?

I place a soft peck to his lips.

Me: You're always good.

He pulls back up my panties and pajama pants before cuddling into my side. We both watch the navy-blue, blackish sky turn into faded colors of burnt orange and red.

Me: Have you been enjoying the vacation?
Wonho: Surprisingly yes. The boys have been getting much needed rest and being with you is a vacation in itself.

I smile before slapping his arm.

Me: Don't say corny things.

He giggles and hugs me.

Wonho: I know you tell us how much we've changed your life but you've changed ours as well princess.

__

Strawberry picking is a thing apparently. Kihyun hums happily as he fills his bucket up.

Me: And what're we going to do with all these strawberries?
Kihyun: Make strawberry delight.
Me: Sounds good, I think.

He chuckles before nodding.

Kihyun: You'll love it, Hyungwonnie does.
Me: He loves all sweet things.
Kihyun: Is that why he loves you so much?

Kihyun grins at his corny joke, these dorks I swear. Once we have enough strawberries we head back to the house. It's empty and quiet, why? He notices my confusion and snaps his fingers.

Kihyun: Ah, I gave them all money to get out for a few hours. I wanted the house alone with you. Changkyun and Taeyun charged extra but your worth it.

Strawberry delight consists of strawberries, cheesecake, pudding, and whip-cream layered into a pudding type thingy.

Kihyun: And now for the finishing touches.

He crushes up more graham cracker crust to sprinkle it on top of the dessert.

Me: It looks good.

He fills both our boys up and we begin to dig in.

Kihyun: I think this getaway was a good idea.
Me: Yeah me too, Infinity has been bonding more and our couple bonding is going good too.
Kihyun: I think back to the first time I realized I was in love with you.

My heart begins to pick up its pace.

Kihyun: It was when we were all in the living room watching a movie and you fell asleep on my shoulder. The whole time I smiled because I was happy. Someone in the movie got murdered and I still was smiling, Shownu-hyung thought I was a maniac.

I laugh.

Kihyun: I know it seems simple and dumb but at that moment I realized every little thing you do makes me happy. There's not a thing you can do that will ever make me leave.

I get up and wrap my arms around him. He never fails to make me feel loved and secure.

The front door bursts open and we frown. Lee runs in, Kihyun rolls his eyes and sigh.

Kihyun: I paid you guys a hundred dollars each to..-
Lee: Changkyun is in the hospital!

My world came crashing down.

___

fun fact: strawberry delight is an actual dessert my grandma taught me to make. around the holidays i visit her and make it for the family.

another fun fact: i don't eat it because i hate (strawberries, whip-cream, and cheesecake)