022

jooheon's point of view

I think it's time for Yeosang to go.

I chew on my apple staring at the pair laugh and reminisce about their college experience. Hyungwon glares at the blonde haired boy.

Hyungwon: Why is he still here?
Me: Probably plotting ways to steal her away.

Usually we're the only ones who can make her laugh and smile like that, I scoff. RJ walks into the kitchen and frowns.

RJ: Are you guys still stalking them?
Me: Not stalking just supervising.
Hyungwon: Chaperones if you will.
RJ: Creepy, if you will.

He grabs a bottle of water out the fridge before chuckling.

RJ: I don't think one guy would be able to steal her away from all seven of you guys, Lee has tried and failed.
Me: Yeah but this is different.
RJ: How so?
Me: This guy is actually attractive.

__

santana's point of view

Yeosang giggles while I fight the urge to throw a pillow at the idiots in the kitchen.

Yeosang: They're whispering is just as bad as Cina's.

I look over at the intruders and all three of them plop down to hide behind the counter. Yeosang stands to his feet and stretches.

Yeosang: I think that's enough for the day, I'll call up Talee to make an appointment with her.
Me: Sangie you're the best.
Yeosang: I know.

I roll my eyes playfully before hugging him. The sound of a whistle being blown makes us jump apart. My eyes narrow as Changkyun continues to blow it.

Me: Im Changkyun.
Changkyun: Im Santana.

My God.

Yeosang smirks and I elbow him in his stomach. He says bye before heading out the door.

Me: You guys are a mess, you would probably shit yourselves if Seonghwa came to visit.

Their eyes widen.

Changkyun: Who the hell is that?
Me: My other friend.
Hyungwon: Nomore friends, starting from today we're your only friends.

These dorks.

__

My body hasn't been cooperating with me lately, everything hurts. Shownu face fills with concern as I drag myself into the kitchen.

Shownu: Baby, are you okay?

I shake my head. He holds his hand against my forehead and sighs.

Shownu: You're burning up.

I try to talk but my throat works against me. Jay comes into the kitchen looking equally as rough as me.

Shownu: What the hell happened to you?
Jay: I feel horrible.

His voice comes out just as dry and hoarse. I lean against Shownu's body for support, I'm so weak I can barely stand up.

Shownu: You both need to go lay down while I start some soup.

Jay and I plop down on the couch begin a dying mess. Meanwhile, Anthony and Les slips into the house looking like a breath of fresh air.

Anthony: Ew, what the help? You guys look like zombies.

I stick up my middle finger and sigh.

Jay: I'm pretty sure we're dying, tell Taehyun he's not invited to my funeral.

I lean my head on Jay's shoulder and close my eyes. The little drummer boy sounds like he's in my head.

My eyes snap open as a mist blows across my face.

This motherfucker just sneezed on me.

His eyes widen as he begins to frantically apologize. I wipe my face and whine. I need to go find one of the boys, my sub space is about to take over completely.

__

yeah