048

santana's point of view

Char smiles as she finishes touching up my makeup.

Char: You make such a beautiful bride Santana.

I hug her, the smile never leaving my face. Holy fuck I'm getting married, I'm about to walk down the aisle and promise my seven boys I'll be with them til' death.

Whoever invented marriage was deranged I think. I love you so much let's get the law involved and you can't leave until you die, like who the hell co-signed this?

Regardless of the point I'm very blessed to be saying I do, Cina bounces up and down being the cutest maid of honor.

Cina: It seems like it was just yesterday we were all graduating college.
Me: Probably because she finished that book yesterday.
Cina: Touché.

We head a soft tap at the door and San walks in. He gasps once he sees us.

San: You guys look beautiful.
Char: Thank you!

Raven, San's wife waddles in making us all scream over her pregnancy belly.

Raven: Congratulations Santana.
Me: No congratulations to you, when are you due?
Raven: I have about two more months and then our loves will be here.
Me: That's amazing.
Raven: And then hopefully you guys can bust out some babies so they'll have friends to grow up with.

Cina and I look at Char.

Char: What?
Cina: You're next.

Taeyun walks in looking so flashy I want to kill him. He re-dyed his hair gold and has the nerve to have a matching suit. He looks like a Mississippi pimp.

Taeyun: Okay ladies it is time!

He smiles at me.

Taeyun: It's not too late to run. RJ said he'd have a car outside for you just in case you have any regrets.

San pushes the boy out the room, I sigh.

Let's get married!

__

The seven boys, no men, these guys are men! They walk in with blank facial expressions. Leroy claps his hands together while smiling like an idiot.

My heart is beating so fast I'm afraid it might explode.

Leroy: Boys this is Santana.

__

Jooheon: The way I see it is you now have seven boyfriends.

I raise an eyebrow.

Jooheon: Polygamy.

__

Lee: Maybe we can hangout again, like old times?

I laugh.

Me: Old times?
Lee: You were a cool friend to me, even when your scary bodyguards would interrupt.
Me: Scary? They're teddy bears!

__

Changkyun taught me to be kind but stern, never let anyone treat you the way you don't deserve.

Jooheon taught me to be patient, good things always comes to those who wait.

Hyungwon taught me that it's okay not to know what's going on or what's wrong all the time. Sometimes it's okay to just go with the flow, it's less stress.

Kihyun taught me to be more caring. Everyone needs someone, we all want to be someone's someone.

Minhyuk taught me to laugh more, life isn't always as serious as we try to perceive it. Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself and try again.

Wonho taught me to love all things and all people. There's too much hate in the world so fill it with love whenever and wherever you can.

Shownu taught me to be strong. Giving up is never an option, you can fall down and take a break, not be okay for a while but you can never give up.

Me: I love you guys.
Wonho: We love you more.

He smiles and my heart flutters. I look around at the other six boys and can't contain the amount of love and adoration I feel.

They're my home.

__

"We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Kang Santana, Son Hyunwoo, Lee Hoseok, Yoo Kihyun, Lee Minhyuk, Chae Hyungwon, Lee Jooheon and Im Changkyun..."

__

"I do."

"I do."

"I do.

"I do."

"I do."

"I do."

"I do."

"I.."

Hyungwon begins to cough, choking on absolute air. Kihyun pats his back lightly.

"My bad, I do!"

Lord have mercy.

"Does anyone object? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Unless you want to get jumped by me and the readers you better hold your peace!"

When no one interrupts Changkyun nods in satisfaction.

"You may kiss the bride."

__

The reception is everything I wanted to be. A beautiful fountain, family, friends, and most importantly the CEO of starship. He walks over to me with a conflicted expression.

CEO: Kang Santana, or should I call you..-
Me: Kang is fine all those other surnames will take far too long.

He chuckles before nodding.

CEO: I can't say I was thrilled when I found out one of my best groups were going to marry my best and only therapist. It was quite strange actually, and I couldn't understand it.

I hum.

CEO: Times have changed I guess, anyways, this will be very ugly when k-media gets a hold of this. I and everyone in the company will try are best to protect you but..-

I hush him not wanting to hear any negativity on this day.

Me: I'm prepared to take anything that will be thrown at me, because no matter how anyone feels those seven dorks that's dancing in the middle of the dance floor right now..

He glances to the right and Jooheon is doing the worm on the floor while Wonho and Minhyuk do their version of the electric slide.

Me: Loves me and I love them.

I pat his shoulder politely before walking off.

Yeosang smiles at me before raises a glass my way.

Yeosang: Your parents would be proud Sannie.
Me: I hope so.

He gives me a small hug.

Jooheon pulls me over to their dancing party and I just laugh. They're having the time of their lives, he spins me around as we begin to "ballroom" dance very horribly.

Jooheon: Santana?
Me: Yes.
Jooheon: We're married, you're my wife!

"And mine!"

"And mine!"

"She likes me better!"

"She doesn't, you guys broke up like five times."

"Fucking liar."

This is my life and I wouldn't change it for the world.

__

being loved by one person is a beautiful thing, but being loved by seven is something different.