029

changkyun's point of view

Who the fuck is this?

He walks over in an all blue velvet suit paired with a black bow tie, his black hair slicked back showcasing his stupid face. Santana squeals as he hugs her and spins her around, Shownu raises an eyebrow as we all blink at the stranger.

Seonghwa: Sang said you got your memory back.

He flicks her in the forehead.

Seonghwa: Dummy be careful next time.
Santana: I will, I promise. Where's my bestfriend?
Seonghwa: Back in Korea doing heart surgery.
Santana: I'm proud of her.

He hums before ruffling her hair.

We all stare with our mouths agape. He glances at us, a hard expression on his face as he analyzes each and everyone one of us.

Kihyun: Um, hello?

I facepalm, this hyung I swear.

Seonghwa: Monsta-x, nice to meet you kind of.
Hyungwon: Kind of?
Seonghwa: Santana wasn't always happy in college, she cried over you a lot. Seeing my sister sad was quite heartbreaking, treat her right this time around would you?

I go to open my mouth but Wonho slaps his hand over my face. Lee sticks out his hand to shake Seonghwa's hand, a traitor.

Lee: I'm Lee.
Seonghwa: I'm sure you are.

Lee lowers his hand and I fight the urge to laugh. Santana tells the tall boy to be nice and he just shrugs.

Seonghwa: I have a flight to New York for a business meeting.
Santana: Tell Sannie number two I said hi!
Seonghwa: I'm sure he'll be delighted to know you're doing well.

She rolls her eyes playfully. He pulls her in a hug too tight for my liking, my eyes land on his wedding ring, ah he's that Seonghwa.

Seonghwa: Stay healthy and happy okay?
Santana: Don't worry about me loser.
Seonghwa: Same ole' San.
Santana: Send Hongjoong and Char my love as well.

He smiles before waving goodbye.

__

santana's point of view

I drown out all of their questions with Kihyun's vocals, ironic really. Ignoring them with their own music. Shine Forever plays through my earphones and I hum along.

Shownu's lips stop moving as a gentle smile spreads across his face. He pulls out one of my earphones making me pout, he places in his ear and chuckles.

Shownu: I knew that tune sounded familiar.
Me: It's my favorite song.
Shownu: For now.
Me: What do you mean?
Shownu: Once you hear our new album you'll have a new favorite.

I'm really excited to hear their new album, they've worked so hard on it under extreme pressure so I know it's going to bang. Jay leans his head against my shoulder as he tries to fall asleep. Jooheon turns around in his seat to glare at the boy.

Jooheon: Why does every boy flock to my girlfriend? I can't fight them all but I can try.
Me: You're cute when your jealous.
Jooheon: I'm not jealous!
Me: Then what do you call it?

He ponders for a moment.

"Jealousyyyyy 내가 아닌.."

He hits Kihyun in his head and I chuckle.

__

goodmorninggg 🌞