033

lee's point of view

The sound of constant banging wakes me up, what the hell is that? I look at the clock and notice it's one in the morning.

My feet drags across the cold tile floor and I swing open the door. Santana stands there with pure terror on her face, she scrambles in and begins to pace back and forth.

Grey sweatpants and an oversized matching hoodie covers her body. Her hair is in a curly messy but through it all she's still beautiful.

Santana: Another ring!

I flinch as she screeches to the top of her lungs.

Me: What?
Santana: Jooheon gave me an engagement ring!

My eyes widen, she tugs at her hair as she continues to pace. RJ yawns as he emerges out his room.

RJ: Sannie, shut the hell up. People are trying to sleep y'know?
Santana: Sorry but im going through a midlife crisis.
RJ: You're in your twenties.
Santana: Hello my fucking twenty's!

I begin to make some tea because I won't be going back to sleep any time soon.

Me: Hot chocolate right San?

She nods.

RJ: Make me some too, I'm going to stay up and be nosey.

We all sit at the table staring at the ring. It's beautiful and no doubt hella' expensive.

RJ: Impressive. What did you do when he gave it to you?
Santana: I stuttered for twenty minutes. He said he'll wait til' the end of time for my response.
RJ: Romance is disgusting.
Santana: No one will ever love you with that attitude.
RJ: I love me.

I sigh.

Me: I don't get why you're panicking over these rings. You love them right?
Santana: Of course I do, I just..

She slams her head against the counter.

Oh boy.

__

santana's point of view

Kihyun eyes me weirdly as I eat my breakfast. Everyone else had schedules for the day except him so he's just spending time with me.

Kihyun: Is something bothering you?
Me: Why do you say that?
Kihyun: You actually ate my egg whites without complaining.

I shrug before pushing away my plate.

Me: I'm confused about a situation I shouldn't be confused about.
Kihyun: Why shouldn't you be confused about this situation?
Me: Because it's what I should want.
Kihyun: Do you want it?
Me: Yes but I'm afraid.
Kihyun: Will the situation be a big change?
Me: Huge.

He hums.

Kihyun: Change can be scary, sometimes necessary. Through it all we'll never leave you, if the whole world leaves you tomorrow you'll still have us.

I shake my head.

Me: I don't care about the world leaving me or being against me. What if the world leaves you guys? What if everything you guys worked so hard for to achieve goes down the drain because..-

He wraps his arms around me as I begin to cry. It's not that I'm worried about myself, I'm worried about them, the backlash and their careers. The public will turn their back on you just as fast as they claim to love you.

I don't want to see my boys get hurt, the thought alone breaks my heart.

Kihyun: It'll be okay baby, I swear.

__

Kihyun told the boys I was upset so they've been taking turns coming in my room to cheer me up. Wonho comes in with a bowl of chocolate almond ice-cream. He sits on the bed and begins to eat, I sit up and raise an eyebrow. He giggles and hands me the bowl.

Wonho: Are you feeling any better?
Me: Kind of.
Wonho: You haven't did it lately but if you need to slip into your subspace do it. I'll take care of you.

I smile before shaking my head.

Me: It's okay, I'm okay.
Wonho: How can you say that with watery eyes and a broken spirit?

I've been through a lot in my life but nothing has bothered me as much as this. I look at Wonho and force a smile on my face.

Me: I'm sorry for making you guys worry, I'll be fine. I promise!

He hums believing me, for now.

__

if i made a new twitter acc would you guys be my moots 🥺?