012

santana's point of view

I trip over my feet for the tenth time in the matter of two minutes. Jooheon chuckles from behind me.

Me: Can I take the blindfold off now?
Jooheon: Not yet, just a few more seconds.

Jooheon decided he wanted his date to be first thing in the morning. So here I am being guided through the sand at nine in the morning.

Jooheon: Okay, you can take it off.

I slide off the blindfold, once my eyes adjust to the brightness of outside I gasp. There's a beautiful picnic laid out.

Jooheon: Ta-da! Do you like it?
Me: It's amazing.

I give him an awkward hug before sitting down. When it comes to touching the boys I'm a bit shy because eventhough my conscious knows them, I don't.

Jooheon: One day we all took you out on a picnic but it didn't go well. I had bad allergies, Hyungwon got stung by a bee, Minhyuk spilled fruit punch all over your white shorts, Changkyun and Kihyun argued the whole time and Shownu wanted to go home.

I laugh.

Me: What about Wonho?
Jooheon: He ate the whole time just enjoying the scenery.
Me: Sounds like him.
Jooheon: Yes, so I decided to redo it.
Me: Well this is beautiful. Did you make all this food yourself?

He shakes his head.

Jooheon: I woke Kihyun and Anthony up.

The strawberry pancakes are so good, I can't even focus on anything else. Jooheon eats his food quietly as well, our eyes lock and slight blush appears on his face.

__

"You shouldn't be jealous y'know?"

He glances around to make sure no one is paying attention.

'"You have six other boyfriends."

His hands connect with my ass and I gasp.

__

He eyes me weirdly.

Jooheon: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing I just keep having these weird glitches.
Jooheon: Glitches?

The look on his face is adorable.

Jooheon: Like a robot? I had a theory Shownu was a robot but no one wanted to listen.

We both begin to laugh.

__

Fishing.

I don't know if I liked fishing, but judging from how whoozy my stomach is I'd have to say I'm not a fan.

The smell of the bait is horrendous but the view is pretty and calm.

Me: So why fishing?

Minhyuk smiles before shrugging.

Minhyuk: It always seems cool on TV.

My eyes widen.

Me: Wait, so you don't really fish?
Minhyuk: Nope.

Oh brother.

We've been out here for two hours and haven't caught a single thing. Although being out here with him is pretty relaxing.

He's been making me laugh and smile a lot without even trying. The sun hits his face amplifying his handsomeness. He looks over to see me staring.

Minhyuk: What?
Me: You're so cute.
Minhyuk: Stop.

I grin before shaking my head.

Me: You deserve to know how precious you are Minhyukie.

He pauses.

Minhyuk: Minhyukie?

I nod.

Minhyuk: Y-you remember calling me that?

I shrug.

Me: Not really, but it felt right. Kind of just rolled off the tongue is all.
Minhyuk: Ah.

He can't hide his gigantic smile.

__

Minhyuk's room always has the perfect temperature. Not too cold but not too warm either. I love taking naps on his silk sheets.
He wraps his arms around me and cuddles his face into my neck.

" I love you San."

"I love you too Minhyukie."

___

i feel mother nature approaching.