028

santana's point of view

I stare at the diamond ring not knowing what to do. He gave it to me a hour ago, he didn't ask anything but he told me to hold onto it until the time is right. What does that mean? I have no idea.

Lee walks into the kitchen rubbing his sleep filled eyes, he glances at the clock on the stove before frowning.

Lee: Why are you still up? We have to leave early in the morning.
Me: Just got home from my date not too long ago.

He lets out an 'ahh' before grabbing a bottle of water. I open and close the box before sighing, he notices the jewel and blinks.

Lee: Is that an engagement ring?

I nod.

Lee: They proposed to you?
Me: No, Hyungwon gave it to me.
Lee: Hyungwon proposed?
Me: Not exactly.
Lee: Well what happened?
Me: He told me to keep it until the time is right.
Lee: Do the other guys know?
Me: No.
Lee: Does..-

I glare at him and his mouth snaps close. A sigh leave my lips as I stare at the box. I don't know how to feel about this. Should I be happy? Yes, I love him more than anything but what is his intentions? I wonder if the other guys know?

Lee: Don't overthink it San.

He's right, maybe I should just wait for that timing Hyungwon was talking about.

__

My eyes are bloodshot red and I am beyond cranky, I didn't get any sleep last night because I was thinking about that ring all night. Lee looks at me with a 'knowing' face and I scowl.

RJ: Your hair is fucked.
Me: Wow, goodmorning to you too.
RJ: Sorry, goodmorning noona. Your hair is fucked.

I go to strangle him and Jay tugs me away with a smile on his face.

Me: What're you so happy about?
Jay: Is a crime to enjoy life?
Me: It's five o'clock in the morning and we're in a smelly airport.

He smiles while looking around. He's crazy, they're all crazy. Jooheon whines as he pulls me into a hug burying his face in my neck. I rub his back whispering sweet things in his ear. Poor thing isn't feeling too well.

Minhyuk: When I have a cold you push me away and tell me to get off of you. But when he has a cold you coddle him like a baby.
Me: He's my baby.
Minhyuk: And what am I?
Me: Daddy.

His face turns red as he blushes and I burst into laughter, teasing Minhyuk is my favorite thing to do. Kihyun and Changkyun sits there with their hoods up half asleep whil Wonho and Shownu head over to the coffee kiosk.

My eyes land on a sleepy Hyungwon who can barely stand up. After Jooheon let's go I make my way over to the sleepy man-child.

Me: Hyungwonnie, what time did you sleep?

He smiles tiredly before kissing my forehead.

Hyungwon: Don't worry about me, you're the one with puffy red eyes. Did you sleep baby?

I shake my head.

Hyungwon: Why not?
Me: I was up thinking about things.
Hyungwon: What kind of things?
Me: Just things.

He hums.

Hyungwon: Where's your ring?
Me: In my suitcase.

He shows me his hand and I gasp.

Me: You can't wear that! Reporters will see it and start to question things.
Hyungwon: I don't care anymore Santana. It's been five years, I want everyone to know how happy I am and you're the reason behind it.

He smiles.

Hyungwon: I'm ready to tell the world.

Before I can say anything someone yells my name.

Me: Seonghwa?

__

i may have or may not have cried bc i didn't get BTS tickets shshdh.

ALSO, MONSTA-X NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT SOON. HOW WE FEELING?