014

santana's point of view

"What the hell is going on here?"

Jay stares at us in utter shock, Lee jumbles over his words while I look at him.

Me: Hm, let's try again.

He practically jumps out of his chair and runs into the house. Jay raises an eyebrow at me and I shrug.

Jay: Did you kiss him?
Me: I tried to do it again but he's scared.
Jay: Of course he's scared, your seven boyfriends will murder him and then us.

I sigh.

Jay: You seem conflicted.
Me: I am, the story I'm being told seems like some grand fairytale. How is it seven guys are okay with sharing one girl?
Jay: Love.

Love makes you do some crazy things but I don't know. My mind is a jumbled mess.

__

The next day everyone is having breakfast in the kitchen. I drag my slippers across the floor and tighten my robe before making my announcement.

Me: I kissed Lee last night.

Everything and everyone stops moving.

Jooheon: You what?
Taeyun: RJ pull out the camera.

Anthony thumps Taeyun on the back of his head.

Changkyun: You cheated on us?

I shake my head.

Me: No, I'm single.

Wonho spits out his orange juice while Hyungwon almost chokes to death on bacon.

Hyungwon: Y-you're what?
Kihyun: Um hehe haha, nice joke San now can we..-

I shake my head.

Me: It's not a joke.
Changkyun: Are you insane?
Me: No, I have amnesia. Therefore you cannot just toss me back into this complicated relationship.

Minhyuk eyes widen.

Minhyuk: But I thought you were having fun bonding with us again?
Me: I was, and I still will but I feel like I need time.
Changkyun: Time to do what?
Me: To think about what I want. Lee!

The boy practically shoves his whole face into his oatmeal not wanting to meet the eyes of everyone.

Me: When you're done eating I want to go walk around the farmers market. You're going to come right?

He mumbles something that sounds like "yes."

__

Anthony and Jay try to talk some "sense" into me while I get dress.

Jay: It's selfish!
Anthony: I wouldn't call it selfish.
Jay: It is, Monsta-x doesn't deserve to feel this way and Lee is finally getting over her. Why would she interrupt that?

I'm sitting right here.

Anthony: True but this isn't Santana.

I pause from doing my mascara.

Me: I'm not?
Anthony: Well you are but the Santana we know would never pull something so dumb and harmful.

I roll my eyes.

Me: What's so dumb about dating?
Jay: It's unnecessary and emotional manipulative when you already have a significant other.
Me: I don't.
Jay: You have seven!
Me: That I don't remember.

He groans.

Anthony: Didn't you say you've been having flashbacks whenever you're with a member? And remember your heart flutters? The feeling of love and sanity you feel?

I blink.

Me: That's true.
Anthony: See, so stick with them you don't need Lee. He's a slob.
Me: But I never gave him a chance in the past, he could've been the one.
Jay: That accident really messed up her head.

__

Fruit, I love fruit especially when it's fresh.

Lee stares at me like I'm crazy as I fill my basket with tons and tons of fruit.

Me: Is coconut a fruit?
Lee: It's classified as a fruit, a nut and a seed.
Me: So smart.

He giggles and shakes his head. The woman at the stand sighs in awe of us.

Woman: You are two are such a cute couple, you remind me of my husband and I when we were young.
Lee: Thank you.

He grabs my hand and I smile.

We walk through the rest of the market looking at random things and pretty art pieces.

Someone yells my name and I turn around, a girl is running towards me at the speed of light. She tackles me into a tight hug and I groan.

Me: Who are you?

She frowns.

Girl: It's me Cina, I know it's been a while but don't tell me you forgot.

A boy appears next to her and smiles at me, he says my name and apparently I know him too.

Lee: Sorry, Santana got into an accident a few days ago that resulted in memory lost.

The girl known as Cina gasps.

Cina: Shit, I'm so sorry.
Me: It's okay I think. I'm sorry for not remembering you.

She smiles sadly.

Cina: It's okay. Please take care okay?

I nod my head and she walks off with what I assume to be her boyfriend. Lee sighs before smiling.

Lee: Come on, there's still plenty to see.

___

y'all know by now i never update once.. always twice sometimes more shjddjdj