024

santana's point of view

I'm trying to make dinner but that's impossible when a five ten, muscle built bunny is following behind you. I place the spatula down and sigh.

Me: Lee Hoseok.
Wonho: Lee Santana.
Me: You've been following me around the kitchen for a hour now, what is it?

He grabs my hand and places it on his very prominent bulge. I blink before squeezing it and he whines.

Wonho: Please?
Me: I have to make dinner, if I don't Taeyun will and none of us want that again.

I turn around and begin to dump the noodles in the boiling water. Wonho, being one to never give up places gentle kisses on the side and back of my neck.

I try to ignore him but once he begins to nibbles it's kind of hard.

Wonho: Don't you want to be a good girl for me?

Oh he's pulling the sub card.

Wonho: It's been so long beautiful.

Santana don't you do it, don't you fall for his charms. Cool the dinner and then..-

Is his hand in my sweatpants? He tsks once his fingers brush against my slit.

Wonho: Someone missed me.

I glare at him and he pulls me into the kitchen covert. He shuts the door behind us and begins to attack my lips. I pull away to catch my breath.

Me: Somewhere will hear us.
Wonho: Not if you're quiet babygirl.

We both toss our pants off, a squeal leaves my lips once he picks me up and pins me against the wall.

He teases my entrance, then giggles once he sees the scowl on my face. My eyes roll back when he's slides all the way in.

His thrust starts off slow and deep, he rolls his hips into mine and I begin to moan at the pleasure. He presses his lips against mine as he goes faster.

The sound of laughter makes my eyes widen. Wonho doesn't care, he continues hitting every stroke making me want to scream.

His hand covers my mouth as he begins to hit my g-spot. My body begins to shake as my first orgasm rolls through me. My body slumped against the wall as he continues drilling into me.

Wonho: You're taking me so well babygirl, just a little longer.

His rubs my clit in small slow circles.

"What's that rattling noise?"

My eyes widen once I see the salt and pepper clinking together on the shelf. Wonho slows down so the noise will cease.

"I don't hear anything."

After a few more pumps he finally reaches his high. I lean my head against his shoulder and sigh. He rubs my back giving me sweet praises in my ear.

Wonho: I love you.
Me: I love you too.

"I love you three!"

My eyes widen.

Me: LEE MINHYUK!

__

Talee sits at the table speechless not knowing what to say. She stares at all the paperwork in front of her then back at Yeosang.

Talee: H-how did you..
Yeosang: It's my job.

After much trial and tribulations Yeosang maneuvered his way into getting Talee out of debt so she can have a fresh start with clean credit.

Yeosang: All I ask is that from now on you file your taxes. How you're not in jail already is beyond me.

Ah, yes. Same old blunt Sangie.

Talee: Yes of course! I swear. Santana thank you so much.
Me: No problem at all Talee.

She pulls me into a tight hug making Yeosang chuckle. I pat her back lightly.

Me: Shownu is barbecuing today if you guys want to come.
Yeosang: And be glared at all day? No thank you.
Me: They won't.

They probably will.

Talee: Count me in I miss his cooking!

__

Everyone is being much more cordial than I thought. Changkyun actually initiated a conversation with him. So here I am drinking my margarita keeping a close eye on them.

Lee: Stalking doesn't flatter you.
Me: I'm not stalking I'm supervising.
Lee: Uh huh, so between us did you and pretty boy ever hook up in college?

I chuckle before shaking my head.

Me: Nope just close friends is all.

My phone begins to ring making my eyes widen. Why is the CEO of starship calling me?

__

goodafternoon ❤️