018

santana's point of view

I am going to die.

Everything and everyone is getting on my nerves. I haven't slept, I haven't ate, I haven't sucked anything or got sucked on, I didn't sign up for this.

Kihyun: Smile baby.
Me: Shut up.

He frowns before hiding behind Minhyuk.

Minhyuk: She's cranky.

Cranky is not the word. I'm in a terrible mood because Taeyun should never be a trip planner, or travel advisor. Normal people arrange flights for late in the evening or morning, but not Taeyun.

Three in the morning.

Three in the freaking morning.

Coffee isn't even helping it's just making my heart rate go up. Jooheon wraps his arms around me and sighs.

Jooheon: Can I take you on a date in California? I missed you.

The weirdest part is when I had amnesia I was completely checked out as if I was in a coma and when Wonho pulled me out the water that's when I woke up.

I can't help but be worried about Lee though, we were doing a good job at maintaining a healthy friendship, I hope forgetful me didn't ruin it.

Me: Of course.
Jooheon: Let's hope this trip is better than Hawaii.

__

Oh my..

Me: Taeyun what is this?
Taeyun: The house didn't look like this online.
Anthony: House? This is a shed.

Poor naive Taeyun got scammed, instead of the big marvelous guest house that rooms twenty people we got a shed with two bedrooms and one bathroom.

Hyungwon: That's it, I'm going back to Korea.

Taeyun frowns as everyone agrees. I put my arm around the tall boy and smile.

Me: Okay so obviously we can't stay here but we can still make the best of this trip. Changkyun will look into and book us another vacation house.

The maknae's eyes widen.

Changkyun: Me? I have to pay for it?
Me: Yes.
Changkyun: Why me?
Me: Because you ate my last granola bar this morning.

He pouts.

Me: Anthony will get a rental van for the week, so Jay can do any necessary grocery shopping. Shownu and Wonho will barbecue the meat while Lee, RJ and Hyungwon makes sides. Kihyun, Minhyuk, Taeyun and Jooheon will make desserts.

They scoff.

Jay: And what will you be doing?
Me: Sleeping, if anyone disturbs me I'm going to prison.

__

There's no better feeling then hopping out of a hot bath and into clean sheets and blankets.

Surprisingly all of the boys have been getting along while cooking downstairs. Changkyun found us a nice, but very expensive house for the week.

Of course since he's Monsta-x's baby they all helped him pay for it. Including me because I have a soft spot for that brat.

My eyes close as I attempt to nap but of course it's too good to be true. Taeyun comes into my room and sighs.

Me: Uh, hi?

He crawls into bed next me making my eyes widen.

Taeyun: We're friends right?
Me: Yes.
Taeyun: So we can be honest with each other?
Me: If this is a love confession I can't, I mentally cannot.

He begins to laugh while shaking his head.

Taeyun: Do you have feelings for Lee?
Me: No, Lee makes a great bestfriend but I could never date him. Why?

He hums.

Taeyun: That night you went on a date he was so happy afterwards, it was like he was walking on air.
Me: I'm sorry, I never wanted to lead him on.
Taeyun: Of course not, you weren't you. He knew that but invested himself into a relationship that could never be.

We both sigh.

Taeyun: I have an idea.
Me: What?
Taeyun: Let's set him up with someone.
Me: That's actually not a bad idea.
Taeyun: Are you trying to save I have bad ideas?

"You laying in my girlfriend's bed is a bad idea."

We glance over to see Shownu in the doorway. Taeyun opens his arms wide while wiggling his eyebrows.

Taeyun: I don't mind threesomes.

Oh lord.

___

question.

me and my friend are trying to expand our customized-handmade kpop business.

is there any particular merch (for any specific group) that you want but it isn't available?

(i might be able to make it)

also which book do you like most out of the monsta series? my favorite is book 2 honestly