Caught |Michael Clifford|

You were sitting on your bed flipping through the boring late-night televisions shows, when your husband Michael walked in. He was in his pajamas, which consist of only a t-shirt and boxers, and his hair was all messy from playing around with your son.

"I finally got Austin to sleep babe," Michael said sliding into bed next to you. "Great, now maybe we can finally get some sleep," you said, not looking away from the TV. Your son, Austin, hated going to bed and every night it was nearly impossible to get him settled down."Well I was thinking we could do something else Y/N," Michael replied. His suggestive tone made you pull your eyes off the TV and lock them with his. "Like what?" you asked, even though you knew exactly what he wanted."Come on Y/N don't make me beg," Michael pleaded, his big brown puppy dog eyes looking up at you, "Please?"You had to admit, you had been in the mood too.

With Austin's horrible sleeping patterns you and Michael hadn't had much time to do anything with each other. Instead, of giving him a verbal answer, you pulled him into you, connecting his soft lips to yours. You felt him smile into you before he pulled you on top of him so you were straddling his lap.Your hands found there way down his chest to the hem of his shirt, which you quickly pulled off. You kiss his tattoo and slowly planted kisses down his toned body. When you reached the top of his boxers you could already see the bulge inside them. You used your hand to massage him through his boxers. Michael let out a soft moan. "Mmm Y/N I'll never understand how you are so good at that," he said. You smiled, loving the effect you had on him. You quickly pulled off his boxers and replaced your hand with your mouth. You moved your head slowly back and forth, pausing slightly at his tip to allow your tongue to slide over it. "Fuck babe I'm gonna cum," he breathed, and you stopped, looking up at him with a teasing smile."Not just yet Mikey," you smirked at him."You are gonna regret that," he said, pining you down under him.

He planted soft kisses on your collar bones before pulling off pajama shirt- which happened to be one of his shirts. He kissed down your body painfully slow, only pausing once to kiss and massage your boobs. When he finally reached the waistband of your pants he kissed each of your hips before slowly sliding of your pants and underwear. "You are so beautiful babe," he said looking up and down your body. With out another word he began. He placed a soft kiss on your clit, sending a shiver of pleasure down your spine. He paused for a second and you couldn't see his face but you knew he had that cocky smile that he always had when he pleasured you. He then used his tongue to trace slow circles over you."Fuck Mikey," you moaned.

He slid his long finger into you and began pump slowly in and out of you. He felt so good inside you, hitting your sensitive spot every time. He continued to massage you clit with tongue and you could tell you were close."Shit Mikey I'm gonna-" you began."Not just yet Y/N," he mocked you. He pulled himself away from your core and looked up at you teasingly."Come on Mikey I need you so bad," you begged, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist."Your wish is my command," he replied.

He planted a slow kiss on your lips before positioning himself at your entrance. Just as he was about to push into you a small voice broke the room."Daddy what are you doing?" It was Austin."Shit," Michael whispered, pulling up the blankets to cover you two."Nothing Austin we were just-er uh- nothing just, uh why are you even up anyway?" Michael stumbled over his response."I couldn't sleep!" Austin whined crankily."Okay just go back to bed and I'll be there in two minutes to read you a story okay?" Michael tried."Okay Daddy," Austin replied before leaving the room. Michael and I let out a sigh of relief."That was so close," I said as Michael pulled on his boxers and t-shirt."Way too close," He responded when he was fully dressed.

Before he left he leaned into you and whispered, "I'll only be a few minutes babe, we can pick up where we left off." He gave you a small wink and quick kiss before rushing off to help your son to sleep and you waited eagerly for his return.