Fingering & Daddy Kink |Ashton Irwin|

So, he would throw you onto the bed after a long show in Vegas, desperately trying to take your clothes off as his hard-on pulsed in his skin-tight jeans.

He latched his lips on your neck; you moaning in pleasure as he sucked at your tender skin.You whispered, his hot breath fanning over you as you writhed under him, begging, "Ashton, touch me."He smiled cheekily, obeying your request as he reached his hand lower down to your crotch, cupping you while the pads of his fingers slightly tickled the spot where you wanted him most.

You blinked; your mouth lightly falling open as he tried to hold back his smile watching you. "Every. single. time..." He let out a breathy laugh, a grin forming of his face as he felt proud of his effect on you. He reattached his lips to yours, grinding your crotch into his hand as he kept palming you. "Take them off, Ash." You pleaded him, your breath fanning over his face as he stared into your eyes, "P-Please." You added.

He nodded, pecking you on the lips before getting off you and tugging at the waistband of your panties. He looked up, his long, slender fingers dipping into your underwear as he slid them down. "Fucking hurry up-" You breath cut short as he tore them off your body, immediately attaching his thumb onto your clit and start rubbing. You gasped, the sudden course of pleasure running through you. You ground into his hand, making him smirk as he came up to your face, his hot breath fanning over your face, making you close your eyes. "Look at me." He commanded, continuing his movements on your core as you start panting. "Open your eyes, babe." You blinked your eyes open, only to see him look down at you with his soft greenish eyes, smiling as he watched you writhe under his touch. "F-fuck." you panted out, short breaths escaping your mouth. "How do you m-manage to do this to me when you aren't even in me yet..." You breathlessly chuckled, a tingling sensation filling your stomach as he sped up his movements. "I don't know, you tell me..." He winked down at you before attaching his lips to your neck.

You could feel his curls nuzzle into your shoulder, making shivers go down your spine when his hair felt so damn soft against you. Your hands immediately flew to the sheets when he started to rub your center, teasing you with his middle finger as he carefully slid it in. "Uh- fuck, Ashton." You threw your head back when he started curling his finger up, hitting your g-spot. Your started quivering when he slid in another finger, stretching you out as he started pumping slowly. He chuckled down at you, watching you suck in deep breaths as he thrusted his fingers in and out. You moaned, throwing your head back when he sped up his pace. He tucked his bottom lip in-between his teeth as he watched you; the veins in his forearms making an appearance every time he curled his fingers up.

He continued his movements, you continued moaning, groaning and grunting. You pleaded him to go faster, in which he obeyed, smirking at you. "Faster, please, j-just go faster." "Does this feel good, Y/n?" He asked you, his tongue peeking out of his mouth, swiping over his bottom lip as he carefully stared into your eyes, watching you get close to your high. You started to nod, but you got cut off by Ashton's fingers literally slamming to your g-spot, making you jerk into his hand and arch your back. Your eyes immediately opened wide, your mouth opening as he thrusted them upwards. If it was even possible, his fingers got deeper and deeper, higher up, and this made you stomach twist into knots. Your mind clouded; vision blurring as you stuttered, losing your breath with every thrust he gave you.

Your head threw back, turning to face the pillow as you tried to muffle your screams. Your knuckles turned white, your face blushing like crazy when you clawed at the sheets."Oh my god, d-daddy." You gasped, his expression widening into a huge grin as he admired you, stopping his actions for a brief moment. "Daddy?" "Fuck. No, I-uhm, didn't mean that... I uh-" You clenched your eyes shut, along with your legs as his fingers still stayed in you, but not moving at all. You blushed furiously as your orgasm quickly crept away. "Babe, there is nothing hotter than the word 'Daddy' coming out of your mouth..." He told you, raising an eyebrow as he used his extra hand to spread apart your legs one again, allowing access to your center as he tried to pick up his movements on you again. "You find that hot?" You asked, amused by his unknown 'Daddy' kink that he had hidden somewhere in his dirty fantasies. "Of course I find that hot... Might be a secret kink of mine...." He leaned down to kiss you, a small smile stuck on his face as he started fingering you again. "But for now, shut up and let me pleasure you." He shook his head, amused by your questioning reaction.

A breathy laugh escaped your lips, "O-okay." Your orgasm quickly came closer as his fingers worked at a rapid pace; you didn't expect for it to come so fast when he stopped for about 20 seconds... but it did. "Now come for daddy, just like a good girl." He told you, whispering into your ear as his biceps flexed, thrusting his 2 fingers upwards again. A blush crept onto your cheeks as he said that to you, but you didn't mind, it was fucking hot. "Come on.... come for me babe." He urged you on. You moaned, throwing your head back as he attacked your neck with his lips, giving you hickeys and sucking at the base of your throat. Your eyes fluttered closed as your stomach swirled, pleasure filling every part of your body. "Look at me, Y/n. I want to see you when you come." He looked at you, admiring your beautiful face as you come apart underneath him. You struggled to look into his eyes, but you successfully did as both of your mouths were parted, watching each other being lost in each others eyes.

Your hips bucked into his hand, unable to control your body for at least 20 seconds as you came. "F-fuck, Ashton I'm coming." His movements became sloppy, slower, and less forceful and you were grateful for that. If he kept his pace up you would of been in a very vulnerable place, tears pricking at the corners of your eyes from the amount of pleasure. This orgasm was definitely enough. He pulled his fingers out, rubbing between your slit as you calmed. You let out big breaths of air, letting him play with you for a little longer, slowly rubbing your clit. "That was amazing." You commented. You both blushed at each other as you locked eyes once again. "I am really hard..." He blurted out, laughing in front of you as he admitted it. "That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced and you didn't even touch me." You laughed along with him.

He was always very honest with you and this made you happy. Happy Ashton is happy. "Well, give me 2 minutes to rest first, Daddy." You rolled your eyes, a chuckle escaping your lips as he smirked down at you.He nodded at you, kissing you on the lips then proceeding to lay down beside you as he put both of the fingers that he used on you, into his mouth and tasted your wetness. He hummed around his fingers, pleasured by your taste.

He always thought you were so sweet, and this made him the happiest guy in the world. He smiled to himself as he looked at you beside him, admiring your flustered expression. You followed his gaze, turning your face to look at him looking pretty chuffed with himself.

"I think I need to start calling you daddy more often."