Bad Boy, Good Lips |Luke Hemmings|

Bad Boys, Good Lips |Luke Hemmings|

You liked him. Really you did. He was sweet and kind but there just wasn’t that feeling. That feeling of love that you had (as terrible as it sounded) lied and said you felt. Derek had been your boyfriend for three years. You two met in 9th year and became friends immediately. And then in 10th year Derek asked you out and from there you two were always together.

He did treat you right, it wasn’t that at all it was just, he wasn’t as exciting as Luke, as interesting as Luke, and in all honesty, wasn’t as attractive as Luke. Yes yes I know a bit harsh, but with those bright blue eyes and that lip piercing made you only think of all the things you would love to do to him.

You had always loved Luke. Both of you were neighbours since you were kids, and you only really talked in passing. The occasional 'hello' if you were lucky but never really making a whole conversation. That is, until you were invited to your friends house for a party while her parents were away.

You did ask Derek to come with you, thinking you’d both have tons of fun but he refused saying he had a prepare for a big test he had on Monday. Of course. You should’ve known, he was always turning down social events such as parties to stay cooped up in his room and study. But you weren’t about to let him ruin your fun and soon you were inside a huge house full of drunk, dancing kids.

You held a full cup of vodka in your hand, sitting on the bottom stair of the high stair case. Watching everyone stumble around, and continue to get drunk off their asses. Sure you were quite drunk too, but not as bad as these people. You chuckled to your self as you continued to watch and soon you felt somebody next to you. "Funny isn’t it?" Turning and seeing him there, your breath caught in your throat. "Luke! H-hi and um uh yeah." God you're so dumb.

Luke chuckled to himself, probably used to girls acting like this around him. He was considered the bad boy of the school, and whereas all the boys were intimidated by him, all the girls would fall all over him. And you weren’t any different now. "Yeah some of these kids are such dumb asses," he smirked watching a couple fall over on top of each other. It was silent for a moment before he asked something you weren’t expecting. "Do you want to dance?" What? “What?”He chuckled again. “Do you want to dance?” “S-Sure.”

Luke took your hand and pulled you onto the dance floor. You turned so your back was against his chest and started slowly grinding your hips against his. Downing your drink you could feel yourself getting slightly buzzed as you reached over for someone elses drink, quickly finishing that too. Soon you started picking up the pace of your hips, moving to the fast beat of the song.

He let out a small groan, putting both of his hands on your hips and guiding you. You reached an arm back and wrapped it around his neck, sipping your drink. “Fuck you feel so good,” Luke mumbled into your ear. "You like that don’t you?" you smirked, a new found confiedence coming from you now drunken state. "Oh fuck yes Y/N I love it," Luke moved your hair so he could start kissing your shoulder up to your neck. You turned around, looking up into his blue eyes, glazed with intoxication and lust leaning up to kiss him.

You could taste the alcohol on his tongue as you both kissed each other. His hands grabbed yours and pulled you off the dancefloor, pinning you up against a nearby wall. Wrapping your arms around his neck he knelt down and whispered in your ear. “Lets get out of here.” Next thing you knew he was dragging you to his car, stumbling with the keys as he put it in the ignition and drove home quickly. The silence was killing you and after that kiss all you wanted was to rip his clothes off and fuck him right here.

A smirk spread across your face as you placed a hand on his knee, him not really noticing it until you moved it up higher. “Y/N? What do you think you’re doing?” he growled lowly. You just moved it closer and closer until your hand rested on his already hard dick.You rubbed your hand over it and squeezed lightly causing a small groan to slip from his lips. Continuing to palm him through his pants you could feel him start to get hard. “Fuck this.” Luke pulled over to the side of the road, quickly turning the car off and unbuckling his seat belt and yours. Next thing you knew he was pulling you into his lap, kissing you roughly.

Your fingers immediately went to his hair and tangle into it as his hands gripped your bum. You started slowly grinding down your hips onto him as he moaned. Luke took the bottom of your dress and tore it off, leaving you in your thong and bra. He took off his shirt and fumbled with the belt on his pants while you worked your lips on his neck. They finally were off and that just left you both in your underwear.

He pulled the lever on the seat making it go back causing you to fall ontop of him on the seat. Connecting your lips again Luke unclasp your bra and threw it into the back seat, your underwear following suit. “Fuck your so hot Y/N.” You blushed pulling his boxers down, his dick springing free.You traced your finger around it causing him to shiver. Kneeling down you kissed the tip before pumping your hand around it. You slowly wrapped your lips around it, taking all of him in your mouth.

You began sucking, rubbing your tongue against the underside, pumping what you didn’t put in. Luke groaned, pulling your hands away. He connected your lips again in a heated kiss. “No Y/N I want to come inside you,” he mumbled against your lips.The thought of it was enough to make you come right there but instead you aligned yourself with his dick and lowered yourself on him. You gasped as you began slowly rocking back and forth on him.

Your hands found his shoulders and you started bouncing on his big length. “Ohhh shit,” Luke gasped, throwing his head back. He gripped your hips, soon sliding them down to your ass. It wasn’t long before he started meeting your hips as he thrusted up into you. "Fuck," you cried, stopping for a second before picking up your pace and riding him harder. "Yes Y/N fuck just like that." This only made you go faster, his thrust meeting yours each time you went down on him. Luke laid there, curses falling from his pierced lips as he watched you, taking in how hot you looked on top of him.

He began nipping and sucking on your neck and chest, leaving his own purple marks as he travled down lower. “Shit Y/N you look so good riding me,” Luke mumbled into your sweaty skin. His words only made you go even faster and now the car was lurching back and forth with each time you went down on him.

The sight of you alone was enough to make him come and when he felt you clench around him he lost it and came inside you, cursing and groaning. Luke dug his fingers into your ass as he came and you kept going, panting words of encouragement. Luke’s chest rose and fell as he came down from his high and his goal now was to make you come undone under him too.

He quickly flipped you over, pounding in and out of you. You scratched at his back, letting out small screams of unbearable pleasure at this new position and pace. He rubbed his fingers against your clit, moving them in figure eights trying to get you off faster. "Y/N. I want to hear you scream as you come around me. Come on Y/N, let go." That was all it took before you were coming, arching your back, your legs, which were wrapped around him, shaking. You were screaming, Luke sucking on your nipple as your hands went from his back to his hair, pulling and tugging.

As bad as it sounded you compeletely forgot about your boyfriend in that moment. Hell you couldn’t even remember his name. All you could think about was the feeling of Luke streching you, rubbing his fingers against your clit as you came. As you tried to catch your breath, he pulled out and hovered over you, planting a small yet heated kiss on your lips. “Well that was amazing,” Luke chuckled, you blushed and hid your face in embarrassment. “No no Y/N don’t hide from me.” He tried pulling your hands away, pinning them above your head and into your eyes.

You held each others gaze, a smirk growing on his lips as he placed them next to your ear, whispering, “How about round two at my house?”