Bestfriends |Ashton Irwin|

I reached out for the popcorn between me and Ashton, laughing at how funny the movie we were watching was. Ashton and I have been best friends for 7 years now and we almost spend every weekend together. We were mostly just watching a movie at Ashton's, like tonight, or having a little sleepover. I rested my head on his shoulder and he brushed a streak of my hair out of my face. It was completely normal for us to act like this, not in a romantic way though.

We knew eachother inside and out and often cuddled or did things together only couples would do. Both of us always made sure there are no feelings for eachother. I yawned as I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep on my best friend's shoulder. The curly haired boy kissed my forehead lightly and chuckling afterwards. "Y/N?", he asked, checking if I was still awake."Yeah.", I mumbled, a bit annoyed that he didn't let me sleep. I felt Ashton's hands on my cheeks, forcing me to look at him, so did I .

He looked at my mouth, then back to my eyes. His face was dangerously close to mine and I got what he was about to do. I wanted to pull away, but his lips already attached mine. I didn't move, I was too shocked I guess. The only thing I felt was his tongue slipping inside my mouth. I still didn't know what to do, so I started moving my lips with his and they both moved in sinc.

When I was about to get really into the kiss, he pulled away. Ashton's eyes looked at me, searching for a reaction, but they clearly didn't find anything. "I- I..", I mumbled. "I have to go." I stood up from the couch we were sitting on and stormed out, quickly putting on my shoes, before slamming the door shut. "Y/N, Y/N!", I could hear Ash shout. But the only thing I wanted to do right now is to get home and think about what just happened.

The next day I still wasn't sure whether I liked the kiss or not. I thought about it all night, but didn't come to a decision.

I was still in my pajamas when I heard the doorbell ring. It didn't surprise me when I saw Ashton. He wore blue skinny jeans, a blank white t-shirt with a leader jacket, and god dammit did it turn me on. "Y/N, I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't know what I was doing.", he apologized, but it didn't seem real. It seemed like he sure did know what he was doing, like he was trying to turn me on. "Ash, it's okay.", I stated. "I quite liked it, to be honest." I put on a smirk, deciding to play it cool. "May I come in?", he asked. I giggled and nodded, letting him inside. He closed the door behind me and threw me against it. I arched my back from the pain, but felt his lips on my neck, searching for my sweet spot.

I let out a loud moan as he finally found it, sucking and biting on the sensitive skin. His mouth traveled up to mine again, kissing me roughly. "Jump!", he said and I did so. He picked me up and I threw my hands around his neck, still making out. I could already tell where this was going.He carried me upstairs to my bedroom and kicked the door shut. Ashton let me down and quickly put off my shirt. Since I wasn't wearing a bra to sleep, his eyes traveled down to my breasts. I giggled, pulling him closer and kissing him again. We stepped backwards until my knees hit the edge of my bed and I fell onto it.

He hovered over me, kissing down to my left boob. His lips sucked on my left nipple. He then switched to the right, giving this one the same amount of attention. His tongue licked a tiny line from inbetween my boobs to the waistband of my pants. I breathed out heavily as he pulled them down, along with my panties. "You're soaking, babe.", he laughed, but stopped as I moaned. He kissed my clit and I moaned again."No teasing.", I said and he stood up, taking off all of his clothes. I watched as his erection slapped against his stomach and gasped at his size.

Ashton hovered over me again and placed his cock at my entrance. "Ash!", I begged. I nearly screamed when he thrusted inside me hard. He moved at such a fast pace, I couldn't even think straight. The air was filled with extremely loud moans and "Fuck"s. Ashton hit my g-spot almost every time and pushed inside me very deep. He suddenly flipped me over so I was on my knees. His hands held my hips so he could thrust inside me even harder. "Yes, right there.", I moaned. I heard him swear behind me as a familiar knot formed inside my stomach.

He knew I was close by the way my walls clenched around his big, throbbing cock. "Cum for me, baby.", he whispered through gritted teeth. I released onto him on point, screaming his name. Ashton pulled out of me and I turned around, knowing what he wanted me to do. I took his length in my hands and lightly kissed the top, then licking it from bottomg to top. I took him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around him. He moaned my name and gripped my hair.

He thrusted into my mouth a few times before hitting his high. He was a moaning mess. I made sure to swallow all of his cum and then kissed the tip of his cock again, smiling up at him. We both collapsed next to eachother on my bed, breaving heavily."That was amazing.", he said."Yeah, it was.", I agreed.