Audience |Ashton Irwin|

Ashton's POV

I pulled into the driveway, seeing another car in the driveway next to Y/N's. I sighed, knowing it was Y/N's best friend, Molly. It's not that I don't like her, it's just that she's always here when I want to have some alone time with Y/N, like tonight. I grabbed my drum sticks, unlocking the door as I sat them on the table.I looked into the living room, seeing an empty pizza box, an empty bottle of wine, and the end credits of 'The Vow' playing on our flat screen. "Y/N?" I called, looking around as I heard a noise come from upstairs. Hell, they're probably up there doing each other's makeup or trying on Y/N's clothes. Not wanting to intrude, I grabbed an apple from the fridge, when I heard another giggle.

Now I was curious, I sat my apple down, slowly walking up the stairs, careful not to make any noise. The door to our bedroom was shut, as I heard the soft sound of R&B coming from the stereo. I put my ear against the door, hearing a small whimper coming from the other side of the door. "What in the bloody hell?" I silently cracked the door, my mouth agape at what I saw.

Your POV

"Oh my god." I moaned, biting my lip as I grabbed the sheets beside my head, Molly winking at me from in between my legs. It started out as just a regular girls night, but an empty bottle of wine later and a few innocent kisses, we were here, completely drunk, and all of our clothes on the floor as Molly was sucking on my clit. "What would your little Ashy think of this?" I moaned at what she said, as she put her hands on my thighs.

She began sucking harder on my clit, my back arching away from the mattress as another moan escaped my lips. Just as I was near my orgasm she removed her mouth, peppering kisses up my stomach as she was now directly above my face. "Now show me what your tongue can do." I giggled, putting my lips back on hers as I pushed her down, so now I was on top.As I was kissing down her neck, I heard a straggled breath coming from her. I looked up as she nodded her eyes towards the door. "It looks like we have an audience, Y/N." I turned my head, seeing the door open wider as a stunned Ashton stood in the doorway. "Babe! Hi." I said, blushing wildly as Molly sighed, running her soft hands up and down my arms."We were just starting to have fun, Ash." She whined, kissing my shoulder and giggling as I pushed some hair behind my hear, staring at Ashton as he had his mouth agape. "I don't know if I should be mad, or turned on." He said, before licking his lips. "Well," I said, biting my lip as Molly began kissing on my neck again. "You could always join us." I suggested as she giggled against my neck.

Before he had time to answer, she pushed me back against the bed as we both giggled. She put her lips back on mine as I heard the sound of Ashton undoing his pants. "Looks like he did want to join." She whispered to me, smirking as she went back to kissing me. As I placed my hands on her back, I felt Ashton crawling onto the bed, his breathing a little heavier than it usually is. "Mm Ashton," Molly said, smirking as she looked at him. "Look at how wet your girl is." She grabbed his hand, making him cup my heat as both of us let out moans, her smirking. "And it was all because of me." I watched as Ashton's pupils dilated more, him moving Molly out of the way as he laid next to me, putting his lips on mine feverishly.

His hand moved down my body, as he cupped my heat again.I opened one of my eyes as I saw Molly pulling down his boxers. "Show him what you're good at Molly." I winked, causing her to stifle a laugh. "You're a true comedian, Y/N." I held Ashton's face in my hands as he smirked at me. "Ride my fingers baby." He whispered as I nodded, sitting up as Molly flicked his tip with her tongue, a gasp coming out of his beautiful mouth. He held up one digit as I gently put myself on it, my head falling back as another moan came out of my mouth. "Another." He stuck a second one in, as my teeth tore into my bottom lip, as Molly now began to hollow out her cheeks. "Fuck. Baby move." He moaned, looking at me as I slowly grinded my hips on his deliciously long fingers.

I looked down at Ashton as he winked up at me, causing my orgasm from earlier to strike back up. I then looked down at Molly as she was now stroking him with her hand, her smirking as she looked up at me. "I'm close." Ashton groaned, bucking his hips up to her as she looked at me. "Go ahead and taste him, Molly. But make sure you swallow it all." I smirked, grinding my fingers on him as I felt my own orgasm on it's brink. Ashton groaned out loud, finally releasing. His moans caused me to moan, Molly giggling as she wiped her mouth. "Now I see why you always brag about sucking him off." She whispered in my ear, coming behind me as she kissed my shoulder, putting her finger on my clit. "Come on baby." Ashton urged, out of breath as he curled his fingers every time I went down. "Come for us Y/N." I dropped my head back onto her shoulder, whimpering as I finally came. Ashton put his fingers in his mouth as we both moaned, smiling at him.

"What do you want us to do next?" Molly asked, kissing me on the cheek as he pulled out a condom from the bedside table. "Molly you lie down," He said, making Molly lie on her back as he smirked at me. "And you get on all fours, babe." I nodded as I did what he said, Molly smirking at me as he ripped the condom pack open."Come here cutie." She said, biting her lip as I crawled up a little bit, attaching my lips back to hers. She stuck her tongue into my mouth as I felt Ashton grab my hips roughly. I bit her lip as he pushed himself in, before slowly pulling back out, and then ramming himself back in once again. Molly grabbed two of my fingers, putting them at her entrance as I smirked.

I stuck one of my digits in, her head throwing itself back as I took the opportunity to suck on her neck. "Fuck this is so hot." Ashton groaned, continuing to pound into me. I added another digit as she grabbed my shoulders I moved my mouth away from her neck, kissing her lips one time as Ashton groaned from behind me.

The room was full of high pitched moans, the headboard hitting the wall and the occasional smacking of lips.I felt my second orgasm building in the pit of my stomach as I began curling my fingers inside of Molly. "Shit Y/N." She groaned as Ashton reached under my stomach, beginning to roll my clit between his fingers. I moaned louder, my legs beginning to shake as I released for a second time, Ashton smiling as he pulled out, throwing away the condom as Molly's walls contracted around my fingers. "I'm coming." I nodded, smiling at her as she put her lips back on mine, feeling her release onto my fingers. I pulled out, smirking as I stuck my fingers into Ashton's mouth, him sucking my fingers as we both giggled at him.

"Woah that was amazing." Molly said, as I nodded, her scooting over as I laid in the middle, Ashton on the other side of me."I would leave, but I am too tired to even stand." I giggled, looking at her. "Just stay the night." She nodded, as I placed a kiss to her cheek, her turning over the other way as I looked at Ashton. "Did you have fun?" He nodded, yawning as I giggled. "I never knew walking in on you and another girl would make me that horny." "Well I guess we made your little horny dreams come true." Molly said, all of us laughing as Ashton turned off the lamp, the three of us falling asleep.