If That's What You Want - Part 1 |Ashton Irwin|

Annoyed by your best friend, you walk to Ashton's house to get your sweater which Michael left at his bandmates house. One thing for sure is that you will never borrow him something that belongs to you, if you have to get it back from the boy you hate the most. It's not that you really hate him. Just the way he smirks at you, the way he's got all the girls opening their legs for him and the worst part, the way he gets your panties soaked with that award winning dimple smile which makes his eyes sparkle. You just hate it. Once he opened the door, you were greeted by one more reason to hate him - him opening the door with his jogging trousers loosely hanging around his hips while sweat is dripping down his forehead onto his muscular torso.

He leans his head to the side, looking at you questioningly while a big smirk creeps its way onto his lips. A little bit confused and embarrassed at the same time, you realized you've been staring at him with your mouth hung wide open. 'Nice move' you thought to yourself. "Am I interrupting something dickhead?" He chuckled slightly at your awful attempt to cover how he distracted you and gave you a smug smile. "You're always welcome babe, in all ways." For a moment you thought about what he could do to you with his enormous hands, but controlled yourself. "Good, because I don't care anyways. Michael said he left my sweater here. I want it back." You smiled at him sweetly- obviously faked and tried to distract him from your bitter words to give you what you want. For a moment, you thought a swell of jealously flashed over his face when you mentioned Michael, but got distracted again by his low voice. "Sure it's upstairs in my room. Follow me beautiful.... If you got the guts." He gave you a dirty smirk and you walked silently up to his room.

Once you stepped inside you heard the door slammed closed. You didn't pay attention to him anymore because you found your sweater lying on Ashton's bed. It looked like he slept with it. Before you could think about it twice, you heard a raspy whisper next to your ear which made you slightly shiver and you could tell he noticed. "Don't you wanna know what I did with your sweater?" You could hear his smirk but you couldn't move; the heat between your legs glued you to his grip on your hips."Please don't tell me you sniffled my sweater while you jerked off, because if you did I may excuse myself and go vomit in your bathroom." You tried to sound disgusted and bitter, but as you felt his hand roam under your tanktop up your stomach, you knew you could try to play hard to get, but he would get what he wants. "Oh sweetheart." He laughed while he moved his hand downwards again. "So your trying to tell me that I don't have your panties already soaking." He stuck his hand teasingly slowly in the front of your skinny jeans. "And your knees don't get weak when I touch you right here." He tapped against your clit, barely touching it, making your mind cloud by lust.

Your knees buckle and a desperate moan leaves your lips. "A-ash." He turned you around, shoved you on the bed and hovered over you. "Thought so." With that, he started a hot make-out session, leaving the both of you just in your underwear before you pulled back to breathe. He smiled warmly at you before he disappeared between your thighs and threw your panties and bra in a matter of seconds in the corner of the room. He teasingly kissed around your heat, but just not where you needed him."Ashton get off you-ur ego and get on with it." Sounding confident wasn't your best feature in bed and he just confirmed it with a low chuckle. You blushed deeply, making him stop and finally give you what you want. He sucked on your clit while unpredictably pumping two fingers in you, making you letting out a loud high pitched cry. He slightly chuckled against you, the vibrations making you even more wet for him. You eagerly bucked your hips up needing more friction. Needing all of him. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks and looked at you sternly, "If you want me to make you scream, fucking stop moving (Y/N)." The way he commanded you made you moan out loud when he started working his fingers on you again, scissoring them, then pressing them firmly against your G-spot getting you close to your release. "Oh god, Ashton I-I'm so close." He blew cold air on your heat making you shiver.

Knowing a few more pumps were needed for you to explode, he took his hands off of you smirking devilishly. You turned wide-eyed, squinting your eyes. "If you want me to fuck you senseless, admit all the nasty names you called me were just a try to cover up how horny I make you," He smirked, getting off the bed and walking out of the room. He turned around, pointing his finger up, "oh, and tell me how you really feel about me. If not my bathroom is just around the corner, I could take care of myself anytime. Maybe I will just call a girl over... If that is what you want." He dissapeared out of the room, letting you hot and bothered on the bed as a confused and frustrated expression crossed on your face.