Porn Directors |All Boys|

Luke: Luke getting nervous as he holds the camera down at you, his hands slightly shaking when you start taking him down your throat. He groans behind the camera and his thighs start to shake as he realizes you've got a tongue ring.

Michael: Michael smirking every time he watches you orgasm in front of the camera, licking his lips when he watches your hips buck up to the girls face, watching your back lift from the mattress when she flicks her tongue against you.

Ashton: Ashton breathing in sharply as he watches the guy fuck you from behind. Holding the camera in front of you, catching all your moans and groans on film as he feels his own erection grow. Not being able to help the aroused feeling when he imagines that he is the guy on his knees behind you, fucking you to your orgasm.

Calum: Calum behind the camera as he films you and another guy fucking against the window, zooming onto your face as you moan against the glass. Calum is in complete awe as he imagines that its him you're fucking, not some random porn actorm

Luke (2): Luke as his first time, holding the camera in his shaky hands as he films you and another girl. He licks his lips a little as his heart rate quickens watching the girl straddle your face, lowering her centre down onto your tongue; you giving her a small lick. You notice him sigh a little as you do it and you chuckle against the girls heat, making her moan.

Ashton (2): Ashton zooming the camera in a little on you two girls, in the 69 position whilst he smirks a little, watching your head reach up to lick the other girls clit, swirling it around. He stays silent as he watches you two girls devour each other, and tells you after that you did a great job, and that he'd like to see you after you've finished your scene for the day.

Calum (2): Calum licking his lips when you go down on him, holding the camera down at you as you swirl the tongue around his tip. He groans a little above you, "Take me a little deeper, baby girl." And you do as you're told, making him smirk when you look up into the camera, giving it a small wink.

Michael (2): Michael moving the camera just a little lower when you ride the other porn actor, getting on his knees just to get a better view of your ass, saying behind the camera, "A little faster sweetie, we need to show them how good you can work those hips."

***
A/N: DAMN!!!!! This is extremely dirty, wow I got immense feels from just reading this.

And could you guys please read my other story Round and Round. It isn't a fanfiction but it seems good, it has about 500 reads.

Also remember to vote, share and comment. Its highly appreciated and I would love to hear some feedback from you guys.

Disclaimer: Most of these works aren't mine and the rights go to their original owners. ♥♥♥