If That's What You Want - Part 2 |Ashton Irwin|

"If you want me to fuck you senseless admit all the nasty names you called me were just a try to cover up how horny I make you and tell me how you really feel about me. If not my bathroom is just around the corner I could take care of myself anytime. Maybe I will just call a girl over... If that is what you want?!"

When these words left his lips your mouth went dry. It seemed like they were still stinging threw the air ,giving you time to decide until they're faded. Too many questions in your head, too many thoughts blocking every try to clear your mind. "No." He looked at you excepting you to contuinue until he realized you're not going too. "What do you mean no?" You looked up in his shining green eyes and knew you're going to do the right thing. "No. No I don't hate you. No I didn't mean a single word I said.No please don't call another girl. I did these things because I hate the way you make me love you,but never give me anything back." Relieved that you finally said this out loud, but scared for what was coming now, your gaze wandered to your fiddling hands.

Ashton didn't say a thing. He didn't need to. He smiled so bright, you didn't need to look. You could just feel it as he ran a hand threw your messy hair. "You're really stupid sometimes. Did I ever tell you that?" You laughed at his comment and looked up at him. A warm smile played on his lips. "That's one of the things I love most about you." You reached for his neck and pulled him down so you were on eye level starting a heated make out session the second time this evening.

With one quick movement he flipped you two over and started grinding on you. "God A-ashton enough te-easing for tonight." He gave you this stupid smirk again and started rubbing you right were you needed him. "I don't think so honey, I think you need to get punished for calling me all those nasty names. Don't you think so?" Before you could answer, he stuck a digit inside you pumping it torturous slowly barely touching your g-spot making you desperate. "Fu-uck faster!" Was all you could get out whimpering, while he loved the way you reacted to his touch writhing in pleasure under him. "I asked you something (Y/N)." As you were about to answer, he stuck a second digit inside you firmly pressing them against your g-spot making you scream. "Yes Ashton, I've be- YES RIGHT THERE! Ashto-on!" He chuckled slightly obviously proud that he's the one making you feel this good."Answer me (Y/N)."

You looked down at him with so much frustration in your eyes whimpering. "Ashton. Ashto-on." He could tell you couldn't take it anymore and stopped fingering you , giving you a soft kiss on the lips.He started to massage your breasts,sucking on the right one making you shiver under his touch. He quickly opened a drawer taking a condom out , getting his boxers of and rolling it on his length. He teasingly rubbed his tip a few times against your slit until he finally pushed in ,filling you up pushing pressure on your walls. "Oh God!" He threw his had back letting a quiet groan out, while you scrached your nails down his bag tightly shutting your eyes sucking on his neck. At first he rolled his hips at a slow pace against you. "Ashto-on please go faster." You could barely talk so concentrated on the strong feeling rushing through your veins.

He lifted your left leg putting it on his shoulder being able to go deeper hitting your g-spot from a new angle no one ever reached before. "Right there! Oh god don't stop!" Gasping you pulled him back with you, your head falling on the pillows not being able to hold yourself up anymore. "I'm so close (Y/N)!" Ashton threw his head back and let out a loud moan when you clenched your walls around him. You could feel the familiar knot building up in your stomach getting closer to your orgasm every thrust."Oh God do that again Baby!" As he asked you ,you clenched around him over again until you could tell he was as close as you were. "C'mon beautiful. Come around my cock letting every one know how good I'm making you feel." That was all it took for you to finally explode, shutting your eyes close, legs shaking with your toes curled, screaming his name so his neighbors could here you.

The sight of you was all he needed to follow your lead. His mouth formed an 'O', throwing his head back letting his cum fill you up. Out of breath he rolled onto the bed next to you. You turned your head to him, seeing him already staring at you smiling. "I think we can work this out."